March Discount Ending Soon! Don't Wait!

G

GrayGhost1

In case some of you LS guys don't see it but here is some information for you:

MARCH DISCOUNT ENDS SOON!!

For the month of March you can get 5% off your order for any order over $100. Use discount code march0507 when checking out. You can use this on any item in our store and it can not be combined with any other offer. The discount will be valid through March 31, 2007. Discount code not valid for online gift certificate purchases.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The long awaited search for the 2003-2006 Lincoln LSE body kit is over. We now have the entire kit available which includes the LSE front fascia, LSE side skirts and the LSE rear valance. You will not find this kit available on any other website. Also, this is the ONLY body kit available for the 2003-2006 Lincoln LS. To view the kit on an LS and for pricing visit the site below:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/20032006-lincoln-lse-full-body-kit-p-192.php

We only have nine (9) 2000-2002 Lincoln LSE Body Kits left. Once these are gone they will not be available again. Get your kit now before they are all gone. To view the kit information and for pricing visit the site below:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/20002002-lincoln-lse-body-kit-p-51.php

Do you have an iPod that is dull looking? Do want to protect it and still look cool at the same time? We now have a unique product from Boze Forged Wheels. It is the Boze Pod Billet Aluminum iPod Case. It will fit any nano or video version iPod. We promise you'll be the envy of every iPod owner once you get this cool item. To view the item please visit the site below:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/boze-pod-billet-aluminum-ipod-case-p-191.php

LS KONCEPTS NEWS!!

Update on the clear side marker and turn signal lenses: We are expecting our first shipment of clear side marker and turn signal lenses this week. Keep checking back on our website when they come back in stock. The first batch will be a limited supply but we will continue to trickle in inventory over the next several months.

Don't forget you have two ways to order from LS Koncepts. We offer 24 hour, 7 days a week online ordering via the website. We now have an order line open Monday thru Friday from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm eastern standard time. The order line telephone number is (865) 238-0109. As a side note, the order line is only for ordering and checking the status of an existing order. No technical information about the products or about installation of product will be available. You must email us directly. Call and speak with Larry today about ordering your favorite LS Koncepts items!!

Once the 00-02 LSE Kit is gone will i still be able to purchase the front fascia or rear valence seperately? or is it all gone?

Once the 00-02 LSE Kit is gone will i still be able to purchase the front fascia or rear valence seperately? or is it all gone?
There is a few front fascias and rear valances available but once those are sold there will not be any more of those either.

The billet iPod covers look neat. Are they padded inside, or just bare aluminum?

The billet iPod covers look neat. Are they padded inside, or just bare aluminum?
From my understanding, the inside is just bare aluminum but smooth so that it doesn't scratch up the iPod.

LSE Grill

Just the got the LSE grill from you last week and installed on my 03 - man, it looks nice! I was looking for a while but the March discount and your rep made up my mind. I'll order the matching HID fog lights for the lows.

hey hey

Hey Grey, just bought my polished aluminum tube from you, cant wait to get it!!!

Question for GrayGhost1,
Do you have anymore of these tinted tail lights or are they all on eBay now? I would love a pair of these for my car! :D

http://www.lskoncepts.com/tails 021.jpg
I don't have anymore of the tinted tail lights. I had two sets done by Jon's Tinted Tails and decided to go back with the two tones. Both sets sold pretty quickly. If interested contact Jon's Tinted Tails at www.jonstintedtails.com. He has good prices and a quick turnaround.

Members online

No members online now.
Back