Mark VIII 96-98 kooks headers

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mumumonster

Contact seller
This is a new set of 3/4 headers for a 96 Lincoln Mark VIII. OR a Thunderbird with a motor swap. Bought these for my 95 Thunderbird that I swapped a 96 Mark VIII engine into.

Bought from Supercoupe performance and I never put them on. Now I am selling car and don't want them sitting around the garage. These will fit 1996-1998 Mark VIII.

Included are the extra length oxygen sensors, gaskets and bolts.

Primary tubes 1 5/8 and collector is 2 1/2.
$400 plus $50 shipping FIRM!

Hey, are you ever going to respond to the PM's and posts from your last 'For Sale' threads?
i.e. Red 98 LSC with black int. parts car.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=31472
I really needed those parts that you said you would sell me, but you just disappeared for like 3 months!! You PM'd me back once, and then never again.
What gives? I even emailed your dad and he said that he would do what he could, but then even HE never emailed me back again. I don't understand.
Please explain.

I see your new (17 post) So, just wondering if your the guy that sold me a set and then took my money and ran!!!! If you are(Dominus), Karma will get you in the end. If not????? Sorry, It really sucks that people post things and don't reply to you. Just doesn't look good. What you have is the exact stuff (Included are the extra length oxygen sensors, gaskets and bolts). Buyer beware!

First off im not Dominus.... second of all just because you were ripped off, dont go around and blame everyone who you see is selling same thing! Not cool my friend! Your remark on my post was uncalled for and I will be turning it in! if you have nothing good to post, then go to another Forumn...

First off im not Dominus.... second of all just because you were ripped off, dont go around and blame everyone who you see is selling same thing! Not cool my friend! Your remark on my post was uncalled for and I will be turning it in! if you have nothing good to post, then go to another Forumn...

I mean honestly dude if someone took my 500 dollars or however much it was. I'd be pissed and trying to get it back too. If you're not Dominus just blow it off and sell your stuff. Its not a big deal.

By the way thats not a bad price!

I see no reason to believe Dominus and mumumonster are the same person. I see no similarity in the registrations, IPs, etc.

Dominus - I suspect - something happened to him. (sick, hurt, jail, who knows) He dropped off the site 2 months ago after being a long time poster.

It doesnt make sense that he would leave LVC abruptly after being here almost 2 years and 1000 posts just in order to abscond with your money KC. I know, it sucks that you lost out, but my suspicion is that it was because of something out of his control, not something intentional.

Anyway - lets not clutter up this thread with talk about Dominus.

Hmmm, I'm looking at the possibility of doing an engine swap in my 175k Mark now. I am hearing tons of possible timing chain slap on start up and if I find a lower mile 96 4.6 I will do a swap rather that a chain job. Going that far I would rather put in a set of Kooks while I am at it!

I found a 97' low mileage 4.6 and am trying to find if it would be a viable piece to buy and swap in :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back