Mark VIII parts for sale

Dude i need a set of headlights for a 95 Mark VIII! Mine a shot! I see better with a flashlight out the window! LOL

I :q:q:q:qing hate people who troll here just to try and make money.... its makes people like Jamie look like :q:q:q:q when they are trying to be a real part of the community.

I have 7 Gen I & Gen II Mark VIII's for parts. Also have a 92 Seville and a 86 Jaguar sedan XJ6

While it's appreciated that people try to help the community...by selling us parts.

It's also nice when the "sellers" are actually "contributing" members of the community.

Dontcha hate it when you only see the Girl Scouts when they knock on your door to "sell you cookies"?

Hey, 12 posts. He's actually said something before.

EDIT: well, said a bunch of stuff about his parts cars, anyways.

This guy lives in the St. Louis area, at the time I originally talked to him, he had two Marks for parts. Said something about building a street rod, but now he has gained a few more. I've talked to him a couple times about some parts but I've never actually gone and looked at anything. Search the St. Louis area craigslist, he lists what he has there as well.

The problem is this guy is clueless as to what he has and what he is trying to sell. Good luck getting the correct part. He doesn't seem to understand how the internet works either.

Thomas

Lol... just what we need... a mildly retarded Mark VIII dismantler, I mean we already have Jamie :D

Members online

Back