Mark VIII people: Please vote for me!

Thank you everyone!

seanklsc: Thanks for voting, I also wish there was a way to monitor progress, but there is none. Just gotta slog it out.

I hope you get the results you are looking for. I have gone from 332 to 310 since January 4th, am trying to get to 280 or so by June.

I dropped about 35% of my body weight in about 6 months last year, with the right mindset it's possible for just about anyone (though as much and as fast as I did isn't safe for everyone.)

Awesome results for your hard work guys. I appreciate the comments and respect that you guys have achieved what I havn't. I don't want to make excuses, I am sure lots of things in life I could have done would have helped. I want this tool to help me but any way you look at it I want to change my habits and lifestyle to fit the results I want.

I too also voted for you Mike...wish you the best of luck bro...from the other group I chose the dude because he looked like he doesn't have a chance goin against you...good luck!

my wife has gone from 173 lbs to 130 lbs in the last 8 months, and all she is doing is eating smart and healthy, no night time snacking anymore, so more sweets, and since she cooks i eat what she does now, we both walk every night now after dinner about 2 miles, i love it, i feel so much better. she looks amazing now, her goal is 10 more lbs. she was only 105 when we got together 14 years ago, but 173 and 5' 3 was heavy. she finally got sick of it and did something, i am very proud of her and now she can push me too! weight is a big problem and it doesnt matter why you look the way you do, getting your mind set right is first priority, once you are determined, you can do it, i would be very happy for you mike to see you win.

Thanks for the insight. I appreciate the advice Jamie.

Thanks cobrastar, for voting! I am not against anyone in Dr. Jessee's group, they are seperate. I actually feel pretty bad for them, I do not see anyone other than Ashley having even a small chance at winning thier part of the contest, she has a huge network, she's a NY times best selling author and has her own website for her books and has been in magazines and traveled the world. She is doing this for a "cause" to make awareness for orphaned and foster children and addictions, two years ago she was very thin and even now isn't really "big". I ask people to vote for the other two folks in that group, but as much as I want the lives of MY running mates to change for the better, in Dr. Rehnke's group I want to WIN.

Bump! Still lots of voting time. It's quick and easy. Just click the sig link. Thanks!

Awesome, add me, so that way I can thank everyone! Michael T. Frederic... you will know when you find my profile... lol

I just realized that I could vote again at work, and then again on my phone (duh) so you got 3 from me.

LOL, I had voted before and never looked at what you would get. I assuned it was one of them electric muscle belt things. Now reading about the surgery its quite interesting. Good luck to ya Mike.

Thanks Bill. I will keep the forums posted if I win.

Marked8, thanks for the ambition. I appreciate it!

Members online

Back