McCain or Obama?

We'll see how you feel after the first 'dirty bomb' is lit in New York.

Iran now has enough material to make several dirty bombs. They don't even need the nukes to make the West bow down and start praying to Allah.

12 months and counting.

Then maybe GW should have gone into IRAN instead of IRAQ.

You always skip over that one.

How about this. Instead of spending a trillion dollars on Iraq, we spent that money on a very public quest to develop and implement a fuel system that didnt involve importing oil... Maybe today, the arabs wouldnt be getting rich off us because gas would be much lower cost since demand would be anticipated to be reduced dramatically..

How about this. Instead of spending a trillion dollars on Iraq, we spent that money on a very public quest to develop and implement a fuel system that didnt involve importing oil...

OK, how bout this.

The US government won't tax any company that provides alternative energy for the next 20 years.

Let the private sector solve the problem. Not the government.

How much do you think 9/11 cost us?

A trillion will seem like pocket change after the next attack.

We have our foothold in Iraq. The people and equipment are in place. We will be dealing with Iran very soon.

I'm going to crap on Obama every day the two-face is in office.
It will be my life's work to point out every little detail of his miserable existence.

NObama '08

No problem, if a policy of his is stupid, please do, but I expect you to do it in a respecful manner, as you've said in the past when anyone pointed a finger at your old flame GW Bush.

We'll see how you feel after the first 'dirty bomb' is lit in New York.

Iran now has enough material to make several dirty bombs. They don't even need the nukes to make the West bow down and start praying to Allah.

12 months and counting.

I'm still waiting for the WMDs to be found in Iraq.

OK, how bout this.

The US government won't tax any company that provides alternative energy for the next 20 years.

Let the private sector solve the problem. Not the government.

How much do you think 9/11 cost us?

A trillion will seem like pocket change after the next attack.

We have our foothold in Iraq. The people and equipment are in place. We will be dealing with Iran very soon.

That's not a terrible idea, the alt energy thing.

So after Iran has been "dealt with", who's next?

Then maybe GW should have gone into IRAN instead of IRAQ.

You always skip over that one.

How about this. Instead of spending a trillion dollars on Iraq, we spent that money on a very public quest to develop and implement a fuel system that didnt involve importing oil... Maybe today, the arabs wouldnt be getting rich off us because gas would be much lower cost since demand would be anticipated to be reduced dramatically..

We get not even 20% of our oil from OPEC which is the entire middle east. So explain to me how they are getting rich off of us?

Let me begin this by saying I'd never vote for Obama in a million years, but it kills me how people call him racist and how he belongs to a racist church(which may to be true) but I wonder, how many of our former (and maybe even current) Presidents were racists themselves?????????

Let me begin this by saying I'd never vote for Obama in a million years, but it kills me how people call him racist and how he belongs to a racist church(which may to be true) but I wonder, how many of our former (and maybe even current) Presidents were racists themselves?????????
You may have a point, but former Presidents didn't go around race baiting and playing the victim card all the time either. Obama is showing himself to be a first class hypocrite by whining and b!tching all the time about how he's being mistreated b/c he's black (and he's really not), and at the same time he hates whitey.

Members online

No members online now.
Back