Midwest Cruise/Meet

PatrickSimmons

Photographer
Reaction score
Well, since our GLD meets just don't seem to go right with the weather, how would everyone feel about just meeting up somewhere. We could find a good location then take pictures and do a little cruising.

What does everyone think? Dates?

Take a look at Mespocks thread regarding the Beach party....................

I'll be back in the area for that event, and SHOULD be one helluva good time.

Mike

I'm already signed up for that but I'm just talking about a simple meet for a couple of hours and talk cars, take pictures and hang out.

I'll be at the Beach Party for sure.

a nuke cruise...... might be able to work something out, it is beautiful out here, just gotta try and find a free weekend. let me get back to you guys, i know this and next weekend are booked so sometime after that

I'd love to do something like this. My weekends are booked through the month due to graduation stuff but, after that just give me the time and place and I'll do my best to be there.

Yeah, but the beach party is, from what i read more of a drinking holiday.. haha. i am 20, not 21. apparently there is a BIG difference in the eyes of the law. . I was thinking something that was more about the Cars, like a cruise and hang out .

This should deffinately happen guys, i would for sure help organize it.. let me know what everyone wants to do. we should find some cool roads to cruise

I don't feel that way.

There are some brews drank, but Not alcoholic style. I doubt I even crack one open this trip.

Yeah, but the beach party is, from what i read more of a drinking holiday.. haha. i am 20, not 21. apparently there is a BIG difference in the eyes of the law. . I was thinking something that was more about the Cars, like a cruise and hang out .

This should deffinately happen guys, i would for sure help organize it.. let me know what everyone wants to do. we should find some cool roads to cruise

There is beer consumed at the Beach Party but there is also alot of car talk and a big cruise is planned. The Beach Party is more about cars and hanging out with fellow LVC'ers come on up to the beach party and hang out with us. :cool:

"Rules - Participants must visit each of the 5 local bars on Wisconsin Ave. (Main Street of Boscobel). Each participant must order one drink then ask the bartender for a card. After the drink if complete participants may walk to the next bar. (Bars are in a 4-block area so everyone should be able to handle the exercise.) Once everyone has been to each bar and has their poker hand they are to head back to the Home of Mespock to see who has the best hand. (Chicken no cheating or and look out for the "Man")"

that is what i was talking about for the beach part... if it is just a joke then thats fine.. i have NO problem with drinking.. haha thats for sure, just that my I.D. says NO.. haha..

"Rules - Participants must visit each of the 5 local bars on Wisconsin Ave. (Main Street of Boscobel). Each participant must order one drink then ask the bartender for a card. After the drink if complete participants may walk to the next bar. (Bars are in a 4-block area so everyone should be able to handle the exercise.) Once everyone has been to each bar and has their poker hand they are to head back to the Home of Mespock to see who has the best hand. (Chicken no cheating or and look out for the "Man")"

that is what i was talking about for the beach part... if it is just a joke then thats fine.. i have NO problem with drinking.. haha thats for sure, just that my I.D. says NO.. haha..

That is only a small part of the Beach Party it is not the whole meet.

The Beach Party is not about drinking.. it's about cars and getting together basically what you are talking about. Sounds like you are making excuses.

They sell Pop at bars... you can be 18 in WI to be in a bar, 21 to be served alcohol

There is a hundered mile cruise that goes through a Southwest Wisconsin, along with food and music, and LvC members from all over the US. What more do you need?

dunno guys, looks like im busy for the next 3 weekends and then boscobel is just around the corner. so im gonna say just save the gas money for rich's meet

That sounds like fun!

I remenber those days very well. LOL... What is funny is they always seem to be able to look at you and say. I'm going watch the kids. If you want to go it's beg like hell... LOL

Thats exactly how it goes. I watched the kids a few times overnight though so I have a few under my belt for leverage. :D

Members online

Back