Misc. Itemes for sale..

Angry_Inch

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few stock things to part with..make an offer via pm/email. I was going to Ebay them, but would rather see if anyone on the clubs want them first. I don't have pics ATM, but are easily attainable upon request.

I have an '03 Grille for sale (Chrome trim surround) used for about 2 weeks- perfect condition.

A set of '01 headlights with clear corners. Grey glue. They do not leak or fog. Normal pitting from normal use.

An '01 airbox, removed for KKM filter.

Set of 4 five spoke 16" 01' OEM rims, non-chromed. No curb rash, good conition. Still have decent amount of tire tread left. Good for any LS, great for a spare 'winter-season' rim in the areas that might need such a thing.

As I mentioned, make me a fair offer, and will be considered. Freight would be payable on you from 19804, unless close by for pick-up.

Depending on what is going on in my real-life, I may not be around to answer for a day or 2, but I will reply.

Much Love-

PS- Make an Offer!

I have seeen them between $40 a piece, and $ 150 a pair new. I think $80 sounds good. Let me know what you think. Where are you shipping them from??

mcafferty said:
what does the grille look like? do you have pics? thanks

The pics are hurried and blurry, but they show what it is. I assure you it is in near-perfect condition. Except for my greasy hands.

100_0083 (Small).JPG

100_0084 (Small).JPG

Angry_Inch said:
The pics are hurried and blurry, but they show what it is. I assure you it is in near-perfect condition. Except for my greasy hands.

Hehe, I can't believe how easy it was to upload that! Now, if I could only figure out the 'My Garage' section, I would pay for the 'Gold Memeber' club member thingy.

Anyways, lemme know if you have more questions!

Hey sorry, I just saw that the post had been moved, anyway sounds good to me how much do they weigh, so I can get a shipping quote?? I am thinking close to 8-10#'s. Shoot me a pic :GotPics: to if ya don't mind so I can get I better idea of what I am buying.

It might take me an extra day or 2- I need to find some boxes! Anyways, when I clear-cornered them, I used some clear silicone to ensure no leaks, and some of the silicone was applied a little heavy. It won't be seen when trunk is closed, and can easily be trimmer with an exacto or razor knife.

How about 35 for shipping (total)? I'll even throw in the harnesses.

101_0104 (Small).JPG

101_0105 (Small).JPG

101_0106 (Small).JPG

101_0107 (Small).JPG

101_0108 (Small).JPG

Well I got a :q speeding ticket this morning so I will not be able to get your lights. Sorry about this, but I am kinda of anal about my finances, so due to the ticket my fun money for the month is now gone due to my heavy foot. :mad:

hey i was just curious about that grill u just sold... did it come apart into 2 pieces or was it just a single piece? and do you kno of any1 i can buy a 2 pieced 2003 LS grill just like the one you were selling?

Members online

Back