MKS, A lot like our LS's

You do understand that there are two other threads on the first page of the LS forum that are not "LS related".

My Never Posted Daily Driver...lol
'68 Cougar for Sale

I really don't think you are gonna get anything out of this.

At least the people who posted those other threads are current ls owners/enthusiasts.

LMAO this is great. Especially when you have patron in the system, ain't no tellin when i dis em.

All i know, it's CHEAPER to build front wheel drive cars. And, they all suck.

Yeah... but it's still not "LS related", that was the whole point.

Sir, you point is well taken, however the occasional off topic new thread is general feel good chit-chat.

Please take note how the cougar sale or never posted DD pics are not constantly repeated and used in mutliple threads to continue to ruffle the
already pissed off feathers.

dig ?

Noo! The charcoal color is awesome. There are a million black ls's (maybe not a million but its a popular color) an there are very few charcoal ones. Keep your car different and stick with the charcoal. I wish there was a charcoal for the gen II models. The charcoal beige color has to much beige in it :(

I really really like the color of your ls man.

When I was 16 and only thought I could afford a gen I that's the color I wanted. Then when I finally decided to become an owner at 18 I could afford so much more so went with the 06 and no cool charcoal was made :/.

Anyway do what ya want. But that is a rare color.

Wow.. thanks bro! Lol no one really tells me they like that colour. Everyone where I live either goes Black or pearl white on their fancy new cars. So I do stick out being one of the only charcoal grey luxury vehicles in my town hahaha

I know you don't agree but I think having the body kit painted to match would make it all come together even more. They gray somewhat washes out the body kit in pictures.

Any chance we can drop this MKS thread to the bottom and let it fade away, far away ?

I must disagree. Being a front wheel drive piece of ####, the MKS is nothing like an LS. The MKS is just Lincoln's version of a Toyota Camry, without the reliability.

2012-toyota-camry-side-in-motion.jpg

2012-MKS-Lincoln-4-door-Sedan-3.7L-AWD-side.jpg

I can't tell which is which, they look so similar. No, wait, the Camry has better proportions.

Ha, you think the MKS looks like a Camry?? It favors the Jag XF a lot more than a Camry...

Lincoln MKS.jpg

jaguar xf.jpg

The C pillar and the roof line look the same.. door handles look the same. The line that runs the whole length is the same..

Yea, they're both red. One has HUGE front overhang (guess which) and the other doesn't.

I really didin't think MKSs looked bad, until i saw one at the dealership. It's extremely disproportionate.

The distance between the front and rear wheels looks short and it's just unbalanced car - just ugly.

The LS has beatiful body lines.

The C pillar and the roof line look the same.. door handles look the same. The line that runs the whole length is the same..

You can hype up the big bulky thing all you want, the LS is 3 times the car. Helmut Schrader designed the LS with the following in mind: sport, class, sleek, contemproary. The MKS was designed to get good gas mileage and that's it. It's a brick with a drag coeffecienty of Ford Excursion.

About the Jaguar.....
The C pillar is the last thing that looks the same. The only car you will see those lines on are an Aston Martin. You really see reseblence in both?

8090602245_1dea96825f_b.png

8090603043_7542a6e79a_b.png

Ha, you think the MKS looks like a Camry?? It favors the Jag XF a lot more than a Camry...

I really don't care. I just got sick of a certain member going to a bunch of threads acting like the fix to people's LS problems was to replace their LS with an MKS. Besides, I really don't see a difference between them. The Camry and the MKS are both front wheel drive crackerboxes, and as such are not desirable cars. I don't see any similarity between the MKS and the Jag XF other than both have 4 wheels on them. The Jag is a rear wheel drive and can be had with a V8. As such the Jag is an attractive, highly desirable car while the MKS is STILL an undesirable front wheel drive crackerbox.

Forget the MKS

Once fooled same on me!

Just fix your LS if you can and drive!

Else scrap and move on to a more reliable machine.

Detroit still sucks!

Members online

No members online now.
Back