Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Thanks man. The search continues. I wouldn't mind fixing a few tabs or getting it painted but it would be a little hard getting that center piece back the way it needs to be.

Can someone confirm if the center piece has been painted black or if it's the original. Looking for a second opinion besides the seller and myself before pulling the trigger. She's going to need a little TLC but I can handle that.

Did you give the seller an OBO?

Did you give the seller an OBO?

No I didn't. Just was real straight forward that I was ready to PayPal the money + shipping after I saw some pics of it.

After seeing the pics I was content with the $150 considering they go for a considerable amount more. I don't mind the repaint and elbow grease to fix it but the center in gloss black would have bugged me.

No, I don't want it if the center is painted black like the rest of it. I know I'll have it repainted to match my car but the gloss black center would bother me. I was just real straight forward that I'm more than ready to PayPal the $150 + shipping if he's willing to ship, a few days and pics later he asked if I'm ready to go through with it.

Considering they go as high as $300+ sometimes I was willing to sacrifice a little elbow grease to make it snap in correctly.

You can just paint the center flat black, then tape it up, and color match the surround. That is my the paint shop did to my grille since it was all painted silver.

You can just paint the center flat black, then tape it up, and color match the surround. That is my the paint shop did to my grille since it was all painted silver.

Meh, I'm over it. It almost turned into an impulse buy. I need to slow down until I until I get a job lined up after graduation. This part-time liquor store gig isn't going to pay my college debt.

^^ What Alax said. Pull the trigger on it.

I had mine painted and it turned out fine.

*Shakes finger at computer screen* "You guys..." See if he's still willing to ship it out here.

He emailed me late last night (so that would have been 3 days)... said it was already potentially sold. Odds are who ever is out in Cali has it at this point.

And lost forever. NOOOOO! Haha we'll see what happens.

Members online

No members online now.
Back