Mlara1129's C-List Finds

I can pick them up for you and ship them out to you. I shipped 4 19's for about 35 each to lansing, mi using usps. I wrapped pieces of cardboard to protect them, taped them up, them use serran wrap to wrap the heck out of them, taped up, more serran wrap, and finished with tape. These should be lighter than the 19's so you could maybe get them closer to 30 each with usps.

That's actually reasonable considering its across the country. I prolly would of jumped on this but unfortunately im getting a misfire so now I have to replace my VCG and coils. Just dropped 500 into coils boots and the gaskets. I knew the time was coming just about hitting 85k miles this will be my first time replacing them. Got a quote from my lincoln dealer they told me 1800 so I said fck it and save over a grand by doing it myself

It really is nothing to change out coils. The hardest part for me was taking the back 2 bolts off each side, but with the right tool, its so easy. Once you have the covers off, just take off the coil's screw, pull out, unscrew the spark plug, reverse process with new, done. I would not pay the dealer 1300 to take off a few bolts and covers, F that!

Well the offer is out there for anyone who wants those wheels, I'll pick them up and ship them to you. I recently helped a member get his wheels from so cal. He sent me the money for them, I went to pick them up, put them in my garage for a few weeks, then when he paid for shipping, I shipped them to him.

I can pick them up for you and ship them out to you. I shipped 4 19's for about 35 each to lansing, mi using usps. I wrapped pieces of cardboard to protect them, taped them up, them use serran wrap to wrap the heck out of them, taped up, more serran wrap, and finished with tape. These should be lighter than the 19's so you could maybe get them closer to 30 each with usps.

:D he takes care of them I promise lol

I'm looking into getting some winter tires. But am worried about rubbing issues - I have a 1inch eibach - it seems you have more, what were your thoughts?

I dropped my LS with Eibach spring pro-kit. Got a 1.75" drop. I have had any rubbing issues. I have 19" Konigs with 245/35/19 Dunlops. Hope this helps.:)

I think if it was closer I would sell my truck and buy it. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back