my 00'lsv8. whatcha think?

pwr2killayak

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
00'lsv8 auto.

mods: 20" d.i.p. ninja d65 black w/ polished lip, kuhmo 245s, 8k hids, limo tint on all back windows, 35% on front two, kenwood 1000w amp pushing 2 kenwood 450w 12's, prestige pager alarm w/ remote start w/ 1mi. radius...

4zlg5lz.jpg

4v8tkie.jpg

4tu3fjl.jpg

4u93061.jpg

4r1jzp2.jpg

6at7mzd.jpg

i dont normally liek big wheels, but yours look great. I think if you got rid of the pinstripe tho it woudl look a lil cleaner

*car is actually a dark navy blue...

*wheel/tire story...
well i work at a car wash and one of our regulars came in w/ the wheels on his avalon vert. he was looking to get new ones soon so i bought all 4 wheels for $340. which is a pretty good deal as brand new they are $250 each. the kuhmo 245s were $697 after tax and warranty and employee discounts from discount tire. had to get spacers on the front two bc they were rubbing my brakes. had to have one of the wheels repaired per a small crack. repair and spacers and mounting came to $140 after tax.

$340 + 697 + 140= $1177 to throw some d's on that bitch... lowest quote i could find from a reputable wheel/tire shop was $1550. i think i did ok...

1 mile radius? Damn, I'd be afraid to pop my trunk or unlock my doors from a mile away by accident lol... I'm always accidentally hitting my remote. Awesome car though, looks really nice.

buttons are hard to push and very small, trust me ive never accidentally pushed any of the buttons... go with clifford, i dont like my prestige:rolleyes: ...

I got the 1 mile radius on mine and i hit the buttons in my pocket all the time. Its good to have the range but sux when you find out that your car's been unlocked the whole time. At least it beeps and sends me a message saying that its unlocked or else i'd be in trouble!

dont get me wrong, the car looks great but clear those damn corners and side markers. every lincoln 00-02 needs to be cleared.

Nice car. The black LSs are really nice looking. Get the Hoen fogs from LSK since they put out a really bright white color. I've never been a fan of mismatched light colors.

Cool looking wheels.

*car is actually a dark navy blue...

*wheel/tire story...
well i work at a car wash and one of our regulars came in w/ the wheels on his avalon vert. he was looking to get new ones soon so i bought all 4 wheels for $340. which is a pretty good deal as brand new they are $250 each. the kuhmo 245s were $697 after tax and warranty and employee discounts from discount tire. had to get spacers on the front two bc they were rubbing my brakes. had to have one of the wheels repaired per a small crack. repair and spacers and mounting came to $140 after tax.

$340 + 697 + 140= $1177 to throw some d's on that bitch... lowest quote i could find from a reputable wheel/tire shop was $1550. i think i did ok...
your car definitely looks black man. i would have never guessed it was navy blue from these pics. still looks good though.

how would i go about clearing the corners and side markers? is there replacement parts for these or diy stuff i can do... would love to clear them out just dont have the know how... help a noobie out guys...

*^ its definitely dark navy blue... and i love it...

LSKoncepts*

You can get the clear lens or take the headlight apart and just remove the lens alltogether. Do a search and youll find out how its done.

go to lskoncepts.com and read the tech atricles at the bottom they tell you step by step. its great. just be really careful and follow the directions to a T ,if your gonna put your headlights in a oven to open them up, i melted a set i bought for a test, luckly the second time was a charm.

thx guys... i think ill leave the lights how they are and get the intake as my next step...

anyone have a 00-02 kkm cai for sale???

Members online

No members online now.
Back