candh2205

LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally got a chance to get my pictures of my install up here online. :D

n172200623_30124331_145.jpg

n172200623_30124332_427.jpg

n172200623_30124333_703.jpg

n172200623_30124335_1259.jpg

Very nice job! What kind of deck is that? I would love to do the same thing but I don't think I could give up the 6 CD changer.

CobraLS said:
Very nice job! What kind of deck is that? I would love to do the same thing but I don't think I could give up the 6 CD changer.
It is an Eclipse unit. I will tell ya what though, I thought the same thing but then i realized that I could make an MP3 cd and i could essentially put 6 CDs on that one CD and each CD have its own folder so it would be just like having 6 CDs. The bonus is that you can have even more than just 6 CDs worth of music on the one MP3 CD. So it actually turned out better with this unit!:D

candh2205 said:
It is an Eclipse unit. I will tell ya what though, I thought the same thing but then i realized that I could make an MP3 cd and i could essentially put 6 CDs on that one CD and each CD have its own folder so it would be just like having 6 CDs. The bonus is that you can have even more than just 6 CDs worth of music on the one MP3 CD. So it actually turned out better with this unit!:D

If that unit plays DVDs it will likely play mp3s burned on a DVD. That is a buttload of songs. My Alpine will play 'em :D

candh2205 said:

Good point, totally forgot about that option. I just checked out the Eclipse site, but unfortunately it appears to not support / offer Canada maps.

cand,
Did you do that install of the nav/sound system yourself? Did you use that bezel that is being sold on lskoncepts?

How long (if you did install it yourself) did it take on the nav?

n8bachelor said:
If that unit plays DVDs it will likely play mp3s burned on a DVD. That is a buttload of songs. My Alpine will play 'em :D
I have not tried it, but it mite work. But it would mean removing the map DVD so the nav would not work.

CobraLS said:
Good point, totally forgot about that option. I just checked out the Eclipse site, but unfortunately it appears to not support / offer Canada maps.
Do not know for sure, i will look, but i thought that it did for some reason...

NickLS said:
cand,
Did you do that install of the nav/sound system yourself? Did you use that bezel that is being sold on lskoncepts?

How long (if you did install it yourself) did it take on the nav?
Yes, it is the same one that they sell... it took me about 2.5 hours to do it and that includes drilling my own mounting hole on the factory metal mounting bracket. I have pics from the entire install if you want them showing step by step.

That is about the craziest sub I have ever seen.
I had 2 Audiobahn's, 6 years ago but they didn't look ant thing like that.
4h9lm55.jpg

I am in the car audio industry and I have been around Audiobahn for about 4 years now and this is the best looking and best performing sub that I have heard from them. So when i decided that i didn't want anything crazy, and just wanted 1 sub, i chose that one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back