My 2000 LS

GreatResume

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to taking some pictures. I need to get a few scratches and dents fixed. Put the cheapo ebay rims on when I got it and tinted the windows and havent done anything else yet. Next upgrades are angel eyes ,tinted tails and paint the rear surround black and front grill black.:)

Stone 007.jpg

Stone 008.jpg

Stone 009.jpg

Stone 010.jpg

i think it would look off if you paint the grille and rear surround black but that's just my opinion. you do what you like but i think painting to match your color would be a much cleaner look

i forgot to say your LS looks nice, the only thing else i would do is take off that pinstipe

i think it would look off if you paint the grille and rear surround black but that's just my opinion. you do what you like but i think painting to match your color would be a much cleaner look

Yea I was thinking either black or body color match...I think I might just go body match instead, Thanks for your input.

+1 the matching grilles are sooo sharp.
two tone Lincolns get rough reviews on this site, but it can be pulled off.
the tinted windows look slick btw :]

Although, it would look pretty badass :]
car1.jpg

Yea I like how that looks too. For the eylids or whatever is it better to buy the actual "eyelids" or i seen some of you paint them in directly on the headlight. It seems that it would be prone to chip easy?

I have the black front grille on my LS right now, you can take a look at it but for what its worth I'm going to get a color match grille when I paint the car

Yea I like how that looks too. For the eylids or whatever is it better to buy the actual "eyelids" or i seen some of you paint them in directly on the headlight. It seems that it would be prone to chip easy?

Third option, probably the cheapest, vinyl. I've had them since about the 4th of July and have 0 chips or scratches.

Eyelids.JPG

eyelids2.JPG

Dont forget the guy who tried the black grille on silver before, just get yourself some bicycle mirrors.

LSFail.jpg

Members online

Back