My 2001 Lincoln LS V8

Friday

LVC Member
Reaction score
Added items over the years. give your thoughts,feedback, and what can be done next. i am thinking of putting 20" rims, painting tail lights and oem spoiler. Thanks :)

DSC00432.JPG

DSC00431.JPG

DSC00434.JPG

DSC00435.JPG

The large Lincoln logo on your front dash is a bit gaudy, IMHO. I would remove those "in your face" letters and use something a bit more subtle, say from the Town Car. Nothing wrong with the lettering per se, its just too darn big.

Next mods should be curb feelers, spinner "Ghetto" wheels, and illuminated exhaust tips. :D

i would color mathc the chrome on the grill and on the license plate surround. another idea is color matching the bezels inside the headlights.

todd- the lincoln letters is small, the camera made it look big. when you sit in the passanger or the driver side yit is a decent size.

the license plate surround, heres the pic, what should i paint ?

illuminated exhaust tips, there hidden under the bumper, do you have a example?

DSC00436.JPG

I think the next thing I'd do is put on a nice set of wheels. I too agree that the Lincoln lettering across the dash is a bit too big and a bit much, but that is just me. The OEM spoiler isn't a bad idea, but I guess that you lost me on the painting of the tail lights thing. Anyway, I'd go for some wheels. Once I got mine I really think that they set the car off and make the beautiful lines that it has really stand out. That's just my opinion. :)

Friday said:
todd- the lincoln letters is small, the camera made it look big. when you sit in the passanger or the driver side yit is a decent size.

Well, I think they are quite large -- they are from an Aviator. I've seen this setup before in another LS and I didn't like it. Letters are too large, imho. This isn't a criticism... just my opinion. If you like it, that's what counts. Its your car -- do whatever mods make the car uniquely yours.
:D

On the rear suround you paint the chrome. if you look at my photo garage you can see my surround is all black. as mentioned above paint the bezel inside the headlight and add some angel eyes while your at it. check www.lskoncepts.com

i do have angel eyes, but only 2 work ( the fog lights). i got the ccfl (which is garbage). if any one does work on the lights around my area pm me.

on the painted tail lights. i post a picture of my buddys galant where he painted his tail lights black. i got the example fom him.

im trying to get 20inch rims but everyone around here is asking to much. but ill get them during this month.

i bought it pre-wired from a local person around chicago. i dont know what DIY is.

Friday said:
i bought it pre-wired from a local person around chicago. i dont know what DIY is.

DIY means do it yourself.....if you are going to color match the headloght bezels (black part inside the housing) i saw a thread a few days ago that had a link greyghost1 posted. I'm sure if you send him a pm he could send you the link. looks really easy just haven't tried it yet do to the rainy weather.

Members online

No members online now.
Back