My first MMA fight

The guys I train with tried to get me to fight in the 155 weight class so I would have had to cut 10 lbs but I didnt want to do that so I fought in the 170 class. I think next time I might listen to them. This guy was well over 170.

I agree with the no tap outs. Getting a guy to tap out instead of going toe 2 toe seems sort of a b&*@h thing to do. I know there is a lot of skill involved in training in greco wrestling and grapling and such. Just don't like a tap out to decide a fight. Just my 2 cents.:rolleyes:

Its called boxing/kickboxing

chest dimension? I got a 42" chest :p

I dont mind my weight considering when I first enlisted I weighed in at 119 lbs. So right now I am 46 lbs heavier than I was just 11 years ago.

I havent measured my chest, but I wear a size 42 dress blue coat, which is "form fitting and measured around the chest".

Dont underestimate someone because of thier size.

I had you on ignore at one point in time, dont know why I can see your posts and am actually responding to them.

Chadly I just googled the quote in your sig.. :(

When I enlisted I was 145, got out at 165, ended up at 195 a few months later, now im at 180..

You dont like my quote? LOL

Its hanging on the wall at work behind my desk to. I make the PFC's read it before I start chewing thier ass.

Members online

No members online now.
Back