My Ls wat yu think

Dream who do you deal with for rims? Do you use Boss or do you go somewhere else? And I understand the slang you type in. Most of the guys on here would :q:q:q:q their pants if they walked alone through amboy at night. Not trying to start trouble, but I know you guys don't know the area or the people there.

How is that at all relevant to anything else is this thread?

It's absolutely relevant. The rear foglight shows the fockers looking for trouble that the dude driving is hardcore, and they'd better not mess around. :shifty:

Dream who do you deal with for rims? Do you use Boss or do you go somewhere else? And I understand the slang you type in. Most of the guys on here would :q:q:q:q their pants if they walked alone through amboy at night. Not trying to start trouble, but I know you guys don't know the area or the people there.

i really don't deal wit boss even tho my fiance uncle is part owner i usually go to lees audio on rahway ave in Elizabeth,and as for sum of the people on the site it doesn't really bother me because i know our cars get the attention they deserve and everyone around our way likes them. As for the rear fog thing no one wants to have a European car its just making the car look different and it must look different since everyone has so much to say about it lol im just guna throw one on my wippy "slang for car" so i cant get hated on for my ls standing out

Where's those pics of your new M3? We're still waiting to see it.

pektel you might as well wait for awhile O have never even posted pics of my Ls on here. Once the weather gets nice I will take it out of the garage, but they are calling for rain today.

not for nothing liking the style of the ls's also doing a little JDM twisted on the LS. keep us posted also me i'm doing the type-r lip on my Ls also and the rear fog light. also just to give you a heads up there were JDM LS's and they had the parking pole, but i'm not sure about the power folding mirrors but i'm trying to find out bc i love them, had a set on my Ek9.

Where's those pics of your new M3? We're still waiting to see it.

I would love to have a new M3 couple. they are badass. One of our friends has a dark blue one with cf roof and 19s and double clutch tranny, I drove it and that car really DRIVES!

Beautiful ride.

Your car looks ugly. not my style. You asked "wat yu think" well there you have it.

And when you type like that you sound very unintelligent, thats just a fact. People who state the facts that you dont like arent haters, and probably not racist either.

Oh and by the way, i've never seen someone bump a thread that already had replies in it. Maybe people think your car looks like A$$ and are just being polite and not saying anything. Its like your saying "come on guys what do you think?" Just leave it alone. People will post if they want to.

Oh yeah I almost forgot:

file.php

sympathy%20bump%20master%20website.jpg

bump1.jpg

And dont try to sound like such an:

e-thug-1.jpg

icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

E-thug.jpg

I would love to have a new M3 couple. they are badass. One of our friends has a dark blue one with cf roof and 19s and double clutch tranny, I drove it and that car really DRIVES!

Beautiful ride.

Exactly what I've heard. They drive beautifully (as well they should). I'd love to get behind the wheel of one.

I'm glad I don't have the money to purchase a vehicle of that caliber. I'd be really torn between the M3 and the Audi RS4.

Hahaha, no you wouldnt. Sitting in the passenger seat of a early 2000 something M3 gave me a semi perma grin that lasted for days!

not for nothing liking the style of the ls's also doing a little JDM twisted on the LS. keep us posted also me i'm doing the type-r lip on my Ls also and the rear fog light. also just to give you a heads up there were JDM LS's and they had the parking pole, but i'm not sure about the power folding mirrors but i'm trying to find out bc i love them, had a set on my Ek9.
good looks and hopefully you put up sum pics of when your done
Your car looks ugly. not my style. You asked "wat yu think" well there you have it.

And when you type like that you sound very unintelligent, thats just a fact. People who state the facts that you dont like arent haters, and probably not racist either.

Oh and by the way, i've never seen someone bump a thread that already had replies in it. Maybe people think your car looks like A$$ and are just being polite and not saying anything. Its like your saying "come on guys what do you think?" Just leave it alone. People will post if they want to.

Oh yeah I almost forgot:

file.php

sympathy%20bump%20master%20website.jpg

bump1.jpg

And dont try to sound like such an:

e-thug-1.jpg

icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

E-thug.jpg

as for you this was a dead situation wit the typeing its dead alread you shoulda read the thread it was hard to understand the slang and what not n what you think about my ls will never make me feel bad about it and if i wanna bump my :q:q:q:qin thread i can do that because i made the threat for a reason sooo

bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

I nominate this thread to be deleted. Why bump a dead thread? No one else is going to give their opinion, as they've been given ample time to. The ones you haven't heard from, probably have negative things to say, and are politely being quiet.

All this bump business is just going to get you negative feedback, which you will most likely mis-label as someone "hating".

I think the car is nice. I'm not a fan of the rear fog light but I think the rest of the car looks good (better than a lot of the people's cars who are hating on it).

well..i'm sick and guess I'm havin a hard time reading the pic....

care to elaborate?

to me it looks like they are "beating a dead horse"

Members online

No members online now.
Back