My new 96 LSC

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
So I recently found the car of my dreams, looked at it, drove it, and couldnt say no. The car is in absoutely amazing shape. It has 52,000 miles and honestly runs\drives like a new car (or what I would imagine a new mark would run like.) I picked it up on sunday, and cleaned it up a bit when I got home. I put the wheels on it Monday, and sensor lowered it on Tuesday. I still have a little fine tuning to get it to sit how exactly how I want it, but for now Im happy. I only have a couple of pics, but you get the idea.

l_68faa3926521647714d8d61afb3d82d4.png

n200300436_30511025_8056.jpg

n200300436_30511026_8352.jpg

looks immaculate ;) all it needs now is tints. What else do you plan on doing to it?!?

Window tint is definately next. I havnt really decided what to do with it yet. It's to nice to hack up.

Window tint is definately next. I havnt really decided what to do with it yet. It's to nice to hack up.

that's way too nice to hack up. if you're even thinking about that just give it to me.:D

Very nice. I am not a fan of red cars but the Mark looks killer in red. Congrads

I paid less than book value, which is still pretty high, but it was worth it to me. Thats all that matters.

the car looks great...good luck with it .. im looking for the same but black..hopefully i find one in such good condition

ohh.. please stop parking it in giant mud puddles... it hurts my eyes

It looks even better in person. The interior looks like it has barely ever been sat in, and the paint looks pretty flawless.

The paint is even better now that I clay barred it and waxed it. Thanks for the kind words. One of these days Ill get a pic of our two cars side by side Ryan.

id say ditch those wheels and get rid of the dealer emblem on the rear bumper and you'll be all set. The car looks great though!

Members online

No members online now.
Back