My new upholstery interior

i love the upholstery, the only thing i really do not like is the mixture of the black, silver and woodgrain colors on the vents, doors and shifter plate. i think if you stuck to one color (preferably black) it would look awesome. nonetheless, the interior came out beautiful. super luxury looking. can't wait to see your other projects

i dont know how the leather wrapped seat belt slider thingy's is going to work out for ya. I would think in the heat they would stick together on you. I love the center console though!!!!! I've noticed allot of the LS center consoles i've seen have a creaking noise to them..... did the leather fix that for ya? If I were to do everything in leather like you have done, I would do the dash as well with stitching like the new Caddies. I'm curious to see how the up keep of it is. I would imagine that the leather is a pain in the ass to keep clean on the inside of the doors. One scuff mark and its toast! All that being said. I love it! I might have to modify what you've done a little bit, and make it work for my car. Great job and Great Look for a Great car

there are few parts that were replaced from leather to a tan color paint. Not just everything is wrapped in leather. A pillar and C pillars are wrapped, so does center console and all seats. I have plans to make a carbon fiber dash or black "Alcantara" suede with double stitching to match my interior.
Note: Alcantara is not suede aka "wet dog", it is the real stuff and it will not fade with sun exposure or heat like american suede. Is the material that comes with exotic cars. I'll post a pic to give ya an idea.
There are no scuffs, marks or shrinkles anywhere, because this material is used as a upholstery. If properly maintain with LEXOL which is the best product out there in the market, my interior can last for more than 10 years, and also depends of its usage. I tried everything else, but LEXOL is the best.
These pics were the first ones taken, I'll post more pics when I get my camera handy.
Thanks for your feedback.
-CTC

there are few parts that were replaced from leather to a tan color paint. Not just everything is wrapped in leather. A pillar and C pillars are wrapped, so does center console and all seats. I have plans to make a carbon fiber dash or black "Alcantara" suede with double stitching to match my interior.
Note: Alcantara is not suede aka "wet dog", it is the real stuff and it will not fade with sun exposure or heat like american suede. Is the material that comes with exotic cars. I'll post a pic to give ya an idea.
There are no scuffs, marks or shrinkles anywhere, because this material is used as a upholstery. If properly maintain with LEXOL which is the best product out there in the market, my interior can last for more than 10 years, and also depends of its usage. I tried everything else, but LEXOL is the best.
These pics were the first ones taken, I'll post more pics when I get my camera handy.
Thanks for your feedback.
-CTC

looks great. cant wait to see what the cabon fiber dash looks like. I wanted to do the same with the dash panels making them all carbon fiber but never really worked with cabon fiber. Is it easy to work with? what are the step you have to take?

give me a rough estimate on how much it would be to recover all the leather seats in the ls...i may wanna do this but dont have a figure on the cost

Members online

No members online now.
Back