My submission for the 2013 Calendar

crucian

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm getting it in early but I just took this pic after relocating to the US Virgin Islands and this pic is taken at Point Udall which is the eastern most point in the U.S.

Enjoy fellas...

IMAG0262.jpg

Nicely done. Helluva a pic. I would vote for a retake without the license plate on the dash though.

Oh...and what is the offset on those wheels? Really like how deep the lip is.

Any chance we can get a pic straight on from the front ?

Those grilles look impressive !!!

Just thinking. It has been awhile since the LS of the month poll. Has that been dropped and I missed the thread?

I'm getting it in early but I just took this pic after relocating to the US Virgin Islands and this pic is taken at Point Udall which is the eastern most point in the U.S.

Enjoy fellas...

IMAG0262.jpg

Great shot.:cool: I just started a new topic for calendar submissions. Post your shot there. You will need the shot in high res too. Must be 2100x1600 pixels at least. If it is larger then that, I can resize the image for the calendar.

Just thinking. It has been awhile since the LS of the month poll. Has that been dropped and I missed the thread?

Due to lack of interest. Its been retired. Unless members ask to have it started backup. It is done.:(

Any chance we can get a pic straight on from the front ?

Those grilles look impressive !!!

Agreed. Very nice LS!

More pics are in this thread - http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=83359

Thanks for the likes. I'll try to make it out there again and take better pics. I just so happen to be out there and took the pic with my phone when I was walking back to my car and noticed how nice the backdrop looked.

I've seen two other LS's. Also saw two more wrecked in people's yard but I get stares from everyone and just yesterday the dude who sells the best weed on the island offered to buy it. LOL

Very Nice!!!!

I see you went from Arizona to virgin Island, you must hate snow :)

What island are you on????

Arizona doesn't snow...atleast Tucson doesn't. I was only there for 10 months but the one thing that makes you wanna leave AZ is the heat not the snow or cold.

I'm on St. Croix, I'm originally from here.

Cell phone pics no count :shifty:

This.

The scenery is nice, but that photo is all kinds of grainy.

Yeah, yeah...I know. Like I said up above, I didn't anticipate taking pics and only saw the backdrop while walking back to the car and took the pic. I'll drive back out there in the next week or two with my digital camera.

Members online

No members online now.
Back