need help fast (easy question)

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey I had the Street glow headlights and burnt out the plug this morning now its getting dark and i need a headlight fast!!!! I walked over to discount and got a replacment plug and got diff bulbs but i need to know wich wire is ''+'' and wich is ''-'' anyone can help fast would be great

SilverLS said:
Hey I had the Street glow headlights and burnt out the plug this morning now its getting dark and i need a headlight fast!!!! I walked over to discount and got a replacment plug and got diff bulbs but i need to know wich wire is ''+'' and wich is ''-'' anyone can help fast would be great

I would think it doesnt matter, regular light bulbs are not polerized as far as I know. Worst case you buy another bulb?

As long as you're holding the plugs the same way... clips facing the same way, you should be able to mate up the wires from the harness to the new plug.

mholhut said:
As long as you're holding the plugs the same way... clips facing the same way, you should be able to mate up the wires from the harness to the new plug.
not sure what you mean this is not the same plug that was on the car this is a discount one

SilverLS said:
not sure what you mean this is not the same plug that was on the car this is a discount one

what color are the wires.

the bulb will only plug one way, right. There's a tab on the bulb that fits a clip on the plug. So if the tab if facing up on the new plug, then hold the original plug the same way and you should be able to match up the wires. Not rocket science.

mholhut said:
the bulb will only plug one way, right. There's a tab on the bulb that fits a clip on the plug. So if the tab if facing up on the new plug, then hold the original plug the same way and you should be able to match up the wires. Not rocket science.
OOOO I SEE said the blind man to the deaf man who said I heard where your coming from !!!! DUHHHHHH :slam :slam :slam

me ->
slap.gif
<- you

mholhut said:
me ->
slap.gif
<- you
LMAO that true sometimes its the simply things that stump me!!! it works too thanks for pointing out the logical way ( i try and teach my girlfriend this and its a lost cause ; I thinks she's wearing off on me now!!!NOOOO!!!!)LOL thanks man

No problem... a suggestion though:

you ->
slap.gif
<- your girlfriend

Maybe that'll help her along, lol

mholhut said:
No problem... a suggestion though:

you ->
slap.gif
<- your girlfriend

Maybe that'll help her along, lol
tried that but then she hits be back LOL J/K I love her I am getting really home sick now been away for 7 days and Its lonely out here on the road !!! :( but i should be back tomorrow evening hopefully
By the way got to say the GPS PDA was a life saver for me love it and would suggest for everyone who travels or get lost easy (its a dell x50 hanheld )
THanks again
Dustin

SilverLS said:
By the way got to say the GPS PDA was a life saver for me love it and would suggest for everyone who travels or get lost easy (its a dell x50 hanheld )
THanks again
Dustin

Hey! That's what I've got! Older Axim X5 though.

mholhut said:
Hey! That's what I've got! Older Axim X5 though.

Hey i got one too.. i bought it for girlfriend but i use it to game on and check out some of the fun stuff you can do with handhelds. Its a x5

its great my dad bought the x50V I think its just a diff screen so i ll have to check it when i get home LIFE SAVER I have driven over 1,000 miles or more in the last week and i have never been in this town(S) so its great

Members online

No members online now.
Back