Need help with a price range for a used LS

Shoman594

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on the LS trying to learn as much as I can.

I have found one that I like. It is an 04 with 88,000 miles it has all most everything except Nav and rear heated seats. It is in really nice shape, good rubber good brakes and the interior and paint are really nice. It also has curtain airbags which is a big plus for my wife and son. I did an autocheck on it and it looks to be a 1 owner car.

Thing is I have always bought from private sellers and this one is at a dealer. They want 8999 or $9000 for it. From the autocheck info it looks to have been sitting on the dealer lot for almost 2 months now.

Is there a post that has pricing info in it? for example a range for an 03 04 05 or 06?

What do you guys think?

Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on the LS trying to learn as much as I can.

I have found one that I like. It is an 04 with 88,000 miles it has all most everything except Nav and rear heated seats. It is in really nice shape, good rubber good brakes and the interior and paint are really nice. It also has curtain airbags which is a big plus for my wife and son. I did an autocheck on it and it looks to be a 1 owner car.

Thing is I have always bought from private sellers and this one is at a dealer. They want 8999 or $9000 for it. From the autocheck info it looks to have been sitting on the dealer lot for almost 2 months now.

Is there a post that has pricing info in it? for example a range for an 03 04 05 or 06?

What do you guys think?

ripoff - they have 05s with 45k miles for $9000 i would shop around

There was a Black '06 for sale here recently with 60k asking $7995.

I see some '06 models with prices of $14K, so there is a lot of variance.

Get on the net and shop around. You can do better.

Thanks for the tips so far guys. I have been looking on craigslist and autotrader. Most have been in the higher range price wise. I am going to expand the search area and see if I can get some better deals. :)

Try Hanks Helper: hankshelper.com
It will do multiple city Craigslist searches, Ebay searches, Autotrader, Cars.com, all at once. I mainly use the Craigslist part of it. Its nice being able to search surrounding CL cities all at once.

DUDE tell them 7k, take it or leave it. show em the cash to follow. You will have to pay registration and what not but that will only be an extra $500 or so.

but that's really expensive and you don't know if the 1st owner or the dealership has done any type of REAL LS maintenance on it.

I got my 03 LS V8 for $8k with only 59k miles on the clock, and i thought that was quite a bit for it. Good luck in your LS hunt tho, try to find an LSE :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back