need help

95lscowner

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
on my 95lsc i put a new airride compressor on and it is leaking from the compressor where you put the lines in .there are like little metal prongs that go in there when the motor turns on you can hear the air coming out .
does the dealer sell new ones or am i just out of luck if i push in on the line it will pump the car up .
can someone please help me i need my car badly

chris

sounds like the fitting is loose if you can push on it and it pumps up the compressor is doing is job check and tighten all the line fittings but be carefull not to strip any

Make sure that you push the airlines all the way in. They go in at least a half inch or so.

If that doesn't work, see if you can trim a quarter inch of the line off so you have a new area to seal. I'm not sure if there is enough extra stock air line to do this though. I've got more than enough because my spider valves came with a lot of extra air line length.

Make sure that you push the airlines all the way in. They go in at least a half inch or so.

If that doesn't work, see if you can trim a quarter inch of the line off so you have a new area to seal. I'm not sure if there is enough extra stock air line to do this though. I've got more than enough because my spider valves came with a lot of extra air line length.

I had the same problem once... this was my problem... One of the lines was not in far enough.. Although it's locked in it need to be pushed in about 1/2" to 3/4".

I had the same problem once... this was my problem... One of the lines was not in far enough.. Although it's locked in it need to be pushed in about 1/2" to 3/4".

thanks i will try this tomorrow when i get home from work

Use pliers to get a better grip on the lines when you push them in.

just wated to thank every one for there input .
i fixed it what i did i just took out all the lines and cut them down a little and stuck them in when i pushed on it i felt a little click i put the tire back on started the car up and bam it started to lift and holding air sofar.
so once again you guy's rock :yourock:

thanks chris

Lol yep. I argued with Ray on the phone a bit, not alot of argue, just... I said the lines were in and that I'd made sure to push them in good. He disagreed. After a couple weeks of selectively sealing itself, and in the middle of a road trip with the front toooo low, I got mad ripped out the inner fender stuck my arm in and pushed in on every line as if it was the difference between life and death. Cut the :q:q:q:q out of my arm out of my impatience and frustration, but bam- sealed ever since.!

Members online

Back