need some exhaust help

TravisLS8

LVC Member
Reaction score
So im needing to replace the mufflers on my V8 LS. ive looked at thrush turbo mufflers and another member pointed me at AP mufflers. Im kinda on a budget but if anyone has any input please let me know. Or if anyone has used these give me some feedback. Thanks all!

If you're on a budget I'd just go with a set of turbos from the exhaust shop. They work decent, sound decent and will last until you can get what you want. You can probably have a pair put on for less than 100 bucks total. Of course, it's been a long time since I've gone with exhaust shop mufflers so it might be a bit more by now.

http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/pts/3895384228.html

Get a hold of him...I've pulled parts off this car, it's out on a gravel road near Palo....he is ok with prices off this car if it's the one I've grabbed things off.

Go get the complete exhaust from it. It will help you out and get you on the right track until you get the car going right.

The funny thing is im goin to get the rear bumper off it. Lol i found the ad this morning. I tried to undo the exhaust from the manifolds on my car and couldn't even budge them. Im somewhat limited on tools. Idk if id be able to get his off. And how good would an exhaust with that many miles be?

The funny thing is im goin to get the rear bumper off it. Lol i found the ad this morning. I tried to undo the exhaust from the manifolds on my car and couldn't even budge them. Im somewhat limited on tools. Idk if id be able to get his off. And how good would an exhaust with that many miles be?

You should probably just cut it off with a sawzall.

The car is in decent shape, it was starting to show some rust, but I'm sure it will help you get along with things. It would do fine for now. And remember his motor is already out...it wouldn't be that hard of a yank....bring your own tools and knowledge...unless he's boned up on it lately.

I had to connect his vent tube on the battery when I was there.

The car is in decent shape, it was starting to show some rust, but I'm sure it will help you get along with things. It would do fine for now. And remember his motor is already out...it wouldn't be that hard of a yank....bring your own tools and knowledge...unless he's boned up on it lately.

I had to connect his vent tube on the battery when I was there.
All he has left is the mufflers. He wants $40 for the pair but i can get new turbos for $50

Members online

No members online now.
Back