Need some help

89mark2fast4u

LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright guy's help me out i have a 1989 lincoln Mark VII and i been doing pretty well on it to got alot of work that had to be done to it in order to start driving it but my steering wheel is really bad and i don't really want to put no cheap steering wheel cover on either and make it look like crap haha but i was wondering is there anything kind of aftermarket racing wheel's i could get for this car or something that would fit from another car i could care less bout the cruise control but i would like to know how to also get the steering wheel off if someone has any ideas of what after market racing wheel would fit a 89 lincoln Mark VII or where i could get a nice one in racing kind like look racing let me know Private message me or post me back Please :) Thanks

You can use one from a Mustang like the one I've attached. Or you can get a Grant wheel.

5 speed console.JPG

an airbag wheel from a 90-93 mustang fits and looks alot better than the 87-93 wheel that someone else posted. the 87-89 wheel doesnt look right.

Members online

No members online now.
Back