Need stock rims ASAP

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have some stock rims for sale. As some of you know a pothole took out 2 of mine so I figure it would be nice to have a set for matters like this. Please let me know asap.

I have a set of 2001 17 inch chrome 5 stars off my car. They are in perfect shape but one, you have to get up close to see the rash. Its about 1 inch long. Previous owner, not I. The finish is in perfect shape and they still shine like mirrors when you clean them. I am trying to get $500 for the wheels and new tires.

where r u located. how much to ship them or is the 500 total shipped.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I am in Phoenix AZ.

If you just want to add $50 for shipping and I can cover th rest. Honestly you are helping me out alot here. I am getting new OEM wheels monday or tuesday and would have no use for these.

There's a set of these (below) in Phoenix also, have 500 miles on them (w/the stock Michelins installed....)

cnv02430xd.jpg

I have a set of 2002 stock LSE rims with tires on them. Tires have maybe 20% (im guessing) tread on them. 2 rims have rash, but I'm fairly certain all are straight. I've never had any balancing issues or vibration issues.

Taking up space in my basement. I'd let them go for $275 total plus actual UPS Shipping..

If interested, I'll send you pics.

Not trying to kill the deal offered above, but just giving you options since these rims are the blade grey spokes

Members online

No members online now.
Back