New Guy On the Block

Well since its here I might as well use this one to introduce myself, for real this time.

Drive a 2005 LS sport V8. Its silver with tan leather. This is my re-entry into the American car scene, I had a 95 mustang when I was 19. The only mods I have as of now is Eibach lowering springs, tinted tails, subwoofer, iPod plug in, K&N filter, cheap @ss grille(soon to change). Mods I am getting done the first of the year are: eyebrows(body colored), paint the stock grille and truck trim(body color where chrome and black where blackish plastic), painting stock Lincoln emblem black and the vintage looking V8 emblem black, Demon eyes 8500K, and thinking of doing HIDS.

That's about it. Just want to say I hope I can be of some use.:)

LS Gator, welcome.

Pete, you really are an attention whore aren't you? :D

LS Gator, welcome.

Pete, you really are an attention whore aren't you? :D

I don't mean to be an attention whore, but please bear with me and Tiger as we go through this difficult time.

Yikes. I said the board wasn't what it used to be in 2007? What the hell is it now?

So now we know who to blame for the pic whoring!! :rolleyes:

haha...reminds me of the episode of seinfeld where it shows a flashback of jerry moving into the building and, without knowing what would happen as a result, telling kramer "whats mine is yours."

Someone actually WATCHED Seinfeld?

holy carp.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back