New Guy stopping in

Trbo6gn

LVC Member
Reaction score
ive been lurking around the site for a while now to help with alot of the little questions and problems i needed to fix with my Ls. I finally decided to join up. I have an 02 LS8 that i bought from a friend. He was forced to sell it because he was being deployed. It was his baby. Unfortunatly right after i bought it he was killed in action while in iraq serving with the 82nd Airborne. So for the past year ive been modifying the car sort of as a memorial to him. i love the car (except for the damn transmission). Here are a few pictures.

DSC00336-1.gif

DSC00338-1.gif

Sorry to hear about your friend, I'm currently deployed so i know how it is. But the car is coming along great, and I love that GN in the backround

Hey whats up man. you car is CLEAN and Simple.. i Really like it.. i kinda over did mine.. but i Love flashy looking cars.. but i was debating on the clear bumper corners but it looks really good on your car. so its a possibility. i see you have a horizontal grille. post more pictures so i can see since we both have the same color and everything. is that grand national souped up?

and btw sorry to hear about your friend.

Sorry to hear about your friend, I'm currently deployed so i know how it is. But the car is coming along great, and I love that GN in the backround

lol very good eye. I basically have a used car lot at my house.
My SS with a 150 shot. Actually trying to sell it right now. I need the parking space.

ss2.gif

My Pride and Joy

buick-1.gif

I think most will be able to figure it out

HPIM1983.gif

My Cobra Before the New Plates

HPIM1901.gif

Supercharged 5.0

50-1.gif

Yeah i like the clear corners. My friend put the grille and headlights on it before i bought it. The turn signals at night literally will light up the road 500 ft down the road. He also had the tailights tinted which is a very subtle difference.

HPIM1986.gif

HPIM1935.gif

sorry i dont have any better pics of the grille. ill try and get a few tomorrow.

As far as the Gn i basically built it from the ground up. Bought it at 16 as my first car. Has a built motor,bigger turbo,front mount,Methanol injection,Built trans. and i could go on but it would make me sick when i realized the money i have into it. Its an easy mid-high 10 second car.

hahahha.. u have any pictures of the tinted tails.. sorry to be a nusaince haha. but i just want to see some ideas.

hahahha.. u have any pictures of the tinted tails.. sorry to be a nusaince haha. but i just want to see some ideas.

ill get one for you tomorrow. They are tinted and also blacked out on the inside so that the brake like is only a square about 4inches diagnally and vertically.

Heres the closest i have to showing the taillights. Its not very noticible from this angle.

HPIM1941.gif

thanks but i wanna see more of the tail light. but so far looks like i will be smoking mine.,

Thanks guys i appreciate all of the kind words. He's in a much better place now and he's got one hell of a view.

DSC00481.gif

DSC00423.gif

DSC00469.gif

Would you mind posting a Large photo of the GrandNational, I've been trying to find a good photo for a while now. I was real close to buying one a few years back and i regret it all the time.

beatiful car jatt. wish i had the lse model. i definatly love the extra curves on the body.

Members online

No members online now.
Back