New Here!

Dark_Majesty_06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys... I'm just getting the feel for this place.. and thought I would stop in and see if anyone is close to me... Cuz I never seen marks.. untill I got one.. now thier all over Popular Bluff... I seen a beautiful gen 2 yesterday... just purchased too.. no places.. cream interior... hids.... :headbang: I live in southern Missourri.. right in the top of the bootheel. I live super close the popular bluff... and dexter.. so anyone even remotely close to me?

I'm only about 5 to 6 hours away... LOL...

That means you are close enough to come to the Beach Party... You are closer than Dereck and last year he came from England.

Man.. I guess Missou isn't big on lincolns.. I always see a pearl white LSC Gen II up here.. I haven't gotten to see the driver.. then I see another LSC Gen I... but it looked so bad.. I felt so sad.. the whole front end was ripped off.. dents... man.. I still coulda used it for parts....

Man.. I guess Missou isn't big on lincolns.. I always see a pearl white LSC Gen II up here.. I haven't gotten to see the driver.. then I see another LSC Gen I... but it looked so bad.. I felt so sad.. the whole front end was ripped off.. dents... man.. I still coulda used it for parts....

There have been a lot of people posting to find memeber in their area. There are a lot of members around the Kansas City area and the St. Louis are in MO. Most member are occaional poster not post whores, but I don't know any of those:shifty: .

Pretty close to me, less than 40 minutes I think.
Hmm I thought you lived in WI not MO... LOL

You know.. I wasn't going to say anything.. I figured he was talking to you.. I didn't know greenbay was close to me tho.. lol. JK!! Anywho.. I'm gunna go read up on this gathering I need to attend.

Sorry, one thing I hate about this forum is that it does not always list the dang state! There is a Fisk, WI :)

Hey.. my fisk only has a population of like... 3!! Lol.. what a coincidence... crazy.. lol. So I guess no one from around my area is on here or pays attention.. that sucks.. I wanted buddys to hang out with...

Members online

Back