new look...

fonsito

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are the pics that everyone were waiting for. New mods are : 18" Falken Koblenz w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 245-40-18 Tires, Broadway Mirror, Samco Sport Black Intake Coupler w/T-bolts.

Enjoy!

n502065098_4024362_1769.jpg

n502065098_4024361_1523.jpg

n502065098_4024360_1239.jpg

More pics soon...

Hey man, those look really nice against your dark color. I have 18s myself and I am glad to see more people getting that size.

wheels

thought they would look crappy but they look awesome!!!!! lowering the car makes 18s look perfect

Good god!

Nice! They fit great! How is that tire size treating you with that offset? I thought forsure you have some some tucked rubber.

What width were those wheels again?

That looks like it was made to be man, thank god things worked out for you that is straight up the nicest/cleanest cut LS I have seen in a while!!!

Good god!

That looks like it was made to be man, thank god things worked out for you that is straight up the nicest/cleanest cut LS I have seen in a while!!!

Thats what I was thinking. Looks very nice. I don't know if I like these rims better, cuz I LOVED your old ones. Still, it looks sick.

Nice job ;)

Good god!

Nice! They fit great! How is that tire size treating you with that offset? I thought forsure you have some some tucked rubber.

What width were those wheels again?

The wheels are 18"X8 until now no rubbing problems what so ever... Im very happy... this weekend im having the intake tube powdercoated on my car color or black chrome really dont know yet

Thanks for the inputs guys...

My next step is exhaust tips!!

Looks real tight man. Love how low it looks. Did you cut your springs at all or they just the sprints?

Looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, dude!! They actually look bigger on your car! Had I known that, I woulda bought em lol

Just the Sprints

Forgive some of us for not knowing what's what but who's springs are "the Sprints"?

I've been diggin the 18's for a while on LS's, I really don't see anything bigger being capable of 'really' being driven on 'real' roads. That and the 18's look just right......

:)

Forgive some of us for not knowing what's what but who's springs are "the Sprints"?

I've been diggin the 18's for a while on LS's, I really don't see anything bigger being capable of 'really' being driven on 'real' roads. That and the 18's look just right......

:)
Sprint is the company that makes his springs;) .

Samco Sport Black Intake Coupler w/T-bolts?
aside me having no idea what that means you have one seriously sweet looking ride.

Members online

No members online now.
Back