New LS Owner

gnomey

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all...

Been lurking teh boards for about a month or so and finally got a couple decent shots of the LS.. I'm from Toronto ~ 23 and Finally managed to pick up an '00 LS v8 non sport :( lol. Has a few small hiccups that need attention. I am dying to get an LSE kit on it though.. and then plasti-dip the whole caR :D .. But untill I get more funds and cry through all the C-List finds you guys post.. this is how she will look..

Near future plans are:

Bassani exhaust, tint and lowering springs.

Thanks for lookin!

When I first got it : ( I couldn't figure out why photobucket is tilting my images :\.. Tilt your head! LOL. )

DSC05495.jpg

DSC05494.jpg

Dipped the wheels and chrome inserts ( ran out of paint for the chrome around the windows.. but I read bad news about dipping those... but it sets it off..)

DSC05501.jpg

DSC05504.jpg

DSC05505.jpg

DSC05506.jpg

Cop car :D

Welcome, brother. Ontario represent.

Haha.. It does sport a similar look lol..

I was reading the location .. and when I saw Fuhgeddaboudit.. I was like.. No way that's not real.. Said it out loud and totally sounded like De Niro lololol. derp

Paint mods look good so far, good luck with the rest!

Welcome to the forum fellow Ontario truck driver !!!

More and more LS truck drivers as of late.

PS:
DSC05505.jpg

I tried this already, pinning up to a 53' trailer is possible but the LS can't pull it.

Welcome. If an LS was ever used as an unmarked police car. That is what it would look like.

Stops, what wheels do you have now, I missd it somehow ?

Rollin, prisoners have rights to and there is not enough leg room in the back of the LS. :D
(would take the term "debadged" to a new meaning)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Would be a pretty sweet unmarked though lolol. Screw the legroom in the back.. We don't have to sit there :p

Members online

Back