New Mark owner!

So the only title you would put your name on would be a ford?..Is that a 69 camaro poster I see on the back wall of your shop?? Lolh

That's a nice mark though, I'd say do a black and tan interior swap..maybe black seats and carpet, that dark silver is a nice color for a mark viii, never see any though..nice stang too..what motor do you have in it?

Yes, its a camaro poster - I like other cars.. im just a ford guy at heart and have only owned fords my entire life.

Black seats would fit right at home and make a nice 2 tone black/tan interior. I was looking at a Lincoln MKT a month or so ago that had all black interior with camel seats... looked fantastic!

Engine in the mustang is a Ford Racing R302 race block 4 bolt main bored .030 over = 306 cu in. All forged internals , trickflow heads, edelbrock victor EFI converted lower with aluminum sheetmetal elbow upper, intercooled twin turbo, 72 lb injectors, DFI stand alone with power steering and A/C-

its strictly a street car.

IMG_7716.jpg

mustanginterior.jpg

Its a 89 coupe twin turbo, full griggs/mm suspension, baer brakes, viper spec T56 with RXT, 3pc iforged wheels. Right now its making around 600rwhp and 650rwtq. Just upgraded the injectors and put in a full stand-alone DFI system so its back to the dyno for some tuning. My goal is 650rwhp and 700rwtq for the street.

giggity...

You'd hate to see the current state of that car :(

Please be kidding, you know how hard it was to find a gray with black interior lsc....? I looked for years..... took a pretty sick car to let that thing go...

Please be kidding, you know how hard it was to find a gray with black interior lsc....? I looked for years..... took a pretty sick car to let that thing go...
Nope. Dude is an ass hat. Hes really made a mess of that car. Wish I didnt lose his contact info in my old phone cause i just got a $80 Toll Way bill from Houston. :mad:

Makes me sick when I think about that fuggin car. Dude swore he would take care of it and every time I spoke to him the car sounded worse and GMAN says its really been abused. :(

Nope. Dude is an ass hat. Hes really made a mess of that car. Wish I didnt lose his contact info in my old phone cause i just got a $80 Toll Way bill from Houston. :mad:

Makes me sick when I think about that fuggin car. Dude swore he would take care of it and every time I spoke to him the car sounded worse and GMAN says its really been abused. :(

I know how to get in touch with him.

The white one or the grey one?

NVM, I looked back a page and caught up.

Awesome..... that sucks, that last batch of pics you took of the car has been my wallpaper since...

I know how to get in touch with him.

GMAN, shoot me his info, I'll make a trip to buy that thing back....

I was just thinking of buying it back myself. Yeah GMAN, you have his number? I at least need to get the money for the tolls. Car is still in my name...... wonder if I can just TAKE it back. :lol:

How long has the dude owned that car for after you sold it? Man I really hate selling cars and seeing them turn to sh*t..all that hard work keeping it clean and taken care of just to see it trashed..sucks.

I'm don't know Texas law, but Bill sold that thing months ago. How can he be driving it around in Bill's name?? And if it still has his name on the title, Why can't Bill just pick it up?

I want that car soooo bad. I feel like im cheating on my 97 lol

oh, that car. Have seen it around the site.. Very nice.

I sold my old 96 AWD Supercharged V8 Explorer to a guy. He never registered it or changed the title so it was in was still in my name. About a year later the moron backed into a cop car with a cop sitting in it. Ended up selling the truck since he lost his license. The new owner contacted me to try and help him get a title for it. Some people.....:rolleyes:

Damn, this one was always my favorite Mark VIII!! Just love that color. I didn't know Bill sold it? :shifty: To some guy on here or what? Damn, there is one exactly like this across town, same color and interior, just sitting there.. Has hail damage on the hood and cracked windshield, but that's it. When I laid my eyes on it, I was hooked and couldn't do anything but get in it and walk around and look at it. :D

Left the new owner a voice mail and sent a text...... Not a peep back. Got any info on the one down in your parts warrior?

Left the new owner a voice mail and sent a text...... Not a peep back. Got any info on the one down in your parts warrior?

Yup, it's a 98, 110,000 miles. Same color as the one you had, as mentioned, hail damage to the hood, and cracked windshield, has octastars, Guy says if he leaves it sitting for a couple days, it will drain the battery. Glitch ballast doesn't work and it has a bad blend door, sunroof wants to open but doesn't. That's all I can think of right now, and I am sure that was it really, engine runs real smooth. Oh and the drive seat wont move forward or back, just the lumbar works. everything else seemed to check out fine. Ha, if I could sell mine, I would get his! :D I will try and get some pictures of it.

I'm betting it has turned into a drug hauler. It happened to me around 1994 on an old Mustang I sold.

Members online

No members online now.
Back