New Mark VIII Parts (LMS, Arnott)

Lugi20

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, I bought these parts 1.5-2 years ago and they never made it on my car, and its looking like they never will. These are brand new, never installed and they are being sold at a very desirable price!

Anything involving local pickup will obviously not incur shipping fees, and all prices are FIRM as these are BRAND NEW items! I'm located in the Chicagoland area, western suburb of Wheaton, 60619.

New Items:

A)SOLD!! Pair Gen 1 tipless Lincoln Motorsport mufflers (Perfect condition) - $50 + Shipping. ($89 new)

Also, for an additional $50 I'll throw in the duel crossover exhaust pieces if you decide to buy both (a $99 value). I don't have a picture of the X's but they have some minimal surface rust from just sitting in my basement.

LMS_Mufflers.jpg

B)SOLD!!Pair of brand new Arnott rear springs - $60 + Shipping. ($99 new)

rear_bags.jpg

Please contact me via private message and we can finalize any deals there. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'll take those mufflers and x-pipe if they are not spoken for yet I live 20 minutes from you in chicago west side pm sent

Guys, everything has been sold, sorry if you didn't win the race to buy.

If the deals fall through I will certainly contact those of you that showed interest. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.
Back