New Member from Canada

Black-Betty-LSC

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello LVC members! This is my first time on a forum but thought it would be very beneficial for me to be here. I have a 95' MarkVIII. This is the second time in my life this car has crossed my path and this time I plan on keeping it! Unfortunately it has required a little work and most of my mods won't happen for a couple of years but I have just declared this to be my Summer vehicle.
New Transmission is being dropped in as the other one had been rebuilt twice and still having some issues.
To save some money for now until I could afford the independant air-ride system I have changed her over to a coil over suspension for now.

Next order of business will be H-pipe exhaust....any suggestions for this beast?
I'm all ears!

On another note, I would love to know if there are some in-expensive HID lights for my year available.

Can't wait to up-load some pictures! (not as nice as many I have seen on here but I am excited to make some changes)

Thanks!

Good to have you on board, even if you're from the other side of the tracks/border :)

Appreciate the support!
I actually just picked up some rims and tires for this girl.
Nothing too exciting as they are stock "2002 Ford Taurus" rims. But they are going to look great! I have only seen a couple of pictures with these rims on it, but from what I have seen so far will look really nice.
I originally was looking for some in-expensive tires for her and came across a guy selling Pirelli P4 All seasons (only 4months old) mounted on these rims.
Not bad for a cool $300.

IMG_20140504_082913.jpg

IMG_20140504_082929.jpg

Members online

Back