new member here

Welcome man! I love the LSE's. Especially the twin exhaust pipes. Man, I wish I could do that to my 06. :) Without replacing the bumper of course. Stupid rounded cutouts...

Welcome to LVC! That's a great looking LSE!

Welcome. That is a very nice LSE. Are those HID's in the fogs?

Although it is a long way away, you should maybe head down to Fabulous Fords at Knotts Berry Farm in late April. I think one car drive down from SLO every year.

Uwww me jealous... Cleared side markers, hid fogs, painted eyebrows, painted waterfall on the grille, cleared/removed turn lense, and I could very well be mistaken but looks like angel eye rings?

Either way someone knew what they were doing if you didn't do all of that.. and I am not sure whats up with the tilt/lean the car has going on but it could very well have been the angle you shot the photo. Clearn @$$ ride bro I like it!!

Thnx all I did all the mods myself as for the rings the ones on the driver side whent out so I just unhooked them all completely.. @ soopa09 yeah I shot the photos at an angle from my phone..

HITE convinced me to finally order the ASMI intake tube! N ordered a heatshield from him can't wait till they arrive! Thnx again HITE

Members online

No members online now.
Back