New Member -- New Pics

02LS83

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new here and i had posted a questions about my tires rubbing about 2 weeks ago and got great feedback. Still havent fixed the issue but .... its a work in progress.
I was also told to post pics or be banned. I finally got arround to it.

20" TIS
2002 LS V8

P7171122.JPG

P7171169.JPG

P7171125.JPG

P7171133.JPG

P7171155.JPG

Looks great!! No wonder you rub with those wheels they stick out WAY too far. There is no fix for that.

looks good, really like those rims. any other future plans for it.

i would really like to get the wingwest lip kit and a new exhaust. The rims dont stick out as far some may thing. the wheels are inside the wheel well. The only issue is back tires when there is a dip in the road. I just have to get inside of the back fender wall rolled in. that should get rid of any rubbing.

You might be able to get the wheels machined down to add a little more offset, but probably only by +3mm. I'm not sure if it'll accomplish that much. Nice ride.

For the rear not to rub, do this. This is what I cut when I had my 20s and they rubbed the same way. Trim the fender liner a bit and the metal, the lip should be ok.

DSC04320.JPG

plastic 1.JPG

thanks for the idea... i also looking at getting and exhaust real soon. Can anyone recommend a good exhaust system? i have a V8 so i want to hear a nice rumble.

I hope that cutting doesn't introduce rust where the actual slicing occurs. If it were me (well, if it were me, I wouldnt do 20's, but all that aside), I'd probably put some sort of rust protectant over the actual bare metal. Good luck with everything. Car looks good

Members online

No members online now.
Back