New one here from Corvette city

moosedan

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the post been visiting now and then. Now looking for answers a/c quits in the rain...weird... Any ideas....

Also changed lower ball joints front, brake job all around and one spindle front pass. Now have abs issues at low speed braking feels and sounds like pulsating in front drivers side. Have traction light on now. Checked all connection on abs sensors. Pulse starts below twenty mph. They function fine.

Your the best.

If you talking about a Mark VIII I would check the hub on the spindle you replaced and make sure it has an ABS tone ring. If it came off a Thunderbird there is a good change that it doesn't.

If you are talking about a Mark VIII, do you mean the blower fan quits working in the rain? If so you have water leaking into passenger side firewall area, leaking into blower motor module.

O2 LS... thanks for your help There was a small h2o leak fixed it so far so good. Got a new hub putting on this week along with a clock spring. Filters changes and oil. I let you know on the brakes. I took apart the hub when taking off hub the speed sensor ring is little loose so I'll just replace it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back