New parts

Sounds really cool, keep us updated with your prototypes. You may be on to something since our LS aftermarket is so small!
The roof spoiler sounds like a great place to start BTW.

Any pics of previous work done?

There was another user who was supposedly doing the same, fabricating body parts/kit.

Like I always say, I will believe it when I see it.

Other parts not mentioned above is to replace the stock heavy radiator mounts, they look so heavy and boring, I have a friend in Fort Lauderdale, FL who works with CNC. I will make sure he can make these all aluminum ones & polished, for light weigh and looks. A set of UDP (under drive pulleys) will be awesome... are there any UDP's for V6 or V8 out there?

Pretty sure they're already aluminum, the damned whole car is for the most part. What about an intake and box? Coil covers? Shock tower covers? Fuse box?

when you say roof spoiler, you mean the one that goes over the rear windshield, right? i would like that one...

what do you guys think of that air deflector that sits over the sunroof?

Sweet. Hopefully thing gets seen through.
+1 on the front chin spoiler and new grille

ive been wantin a roof spoiler since i got this car. only one i found was like 400 ish

when you say roof spoiler, you mean the one that goes over the rear windshield, right? i would like that one...

what do you guys think of that air deflector that sits over the sunroof?

i dont really like the sunroof deflecor too much, at least not on this car

Thought this was gonna happen a year or 2 ago... Nonetheless, I don't think there is enough room with the spare tire well for a center exit exhaust on the rear bumper. A rear diffuser would be sweet though. And the roof spoiler, as long as it's understated. Some of them look terrible.

There was another user who was supposedly doing the same, fabricating body parts/kit.

Like I always say, I will believe it when I see it.

That would be me. Not quite 'supposedly', I am about half way done. Its hard to do it quickly on a daily driver. I am buying a new car in september, and then I will be able to work more quickly.

I have to put all for corners on jacks and have a wooden jig with string to keep the body lines even.

Custom work is a process if you have a Job.

I was picturing an aluminum diffuser under her junk yesterday, aluminum since mine is silver, also shaving the sides off the front bumper right in front of the wheels I'll photoshop something right quick, those all sound like good ideas :cool:

Hello everyone,

Most of you know me and some others dont (hi..) I had my LS for about 2 years and just few hours ago I came across with making composite material parts for the LS. Since the V6 and V8 dont differ so much on exterior appearance I just thought I could make exterior parts that might bring your interest. Parts that I am thinking to make will be a roof spoiler, rear spoiler, rear difuser apron, front chin spoiler, probably a new rear difuser bumper with center exit exhaust + carbon fiber tips. I dont have plan to make a body kit but it could be added to the list ahead.

-Cristian

;)

something along these lines as well as for the LSE

bumper.jpg

better yet just fabricate some of these I'm sure with the right tweaks something descent can be achieved, canards is the name I've been seeing tossed around

signal_auto_carbon_canards.jpg

Looks like a G8 to me.... Front lip/spoiler seems to be the most wanted on here so far..

Is that photoshop or a real LS? I think that looks pretty sick!

Photoshop, It was done like 2+ years ago. I think kleen ls did it, i thought I read. Well whoever did it, also did one in red that looks freaken sweet as well. I wouldn't mind having a body kit like that at all

Members online

Back