New parts

You guys scared away another one.:eyeroll::frown:

well, it's better this happened now than when people start putting down deposits...

lol. +1

I was also going to call him on the nitro post, regular air is mostly nitrogen, but there is a long thread on that subject where the OP also gets chewed up so I didn't see the need to point of another thread like that, but PEKTEL had to test the waters!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL PETE! :slap:

:p

Yeah, it sucks the guy left, but oh well, I dont see why though.I guess he had soft skin and isn't use to online humor and getting joked on.

I personally think the guy was a joke.. "The stock radiator mounts look so heavy!" Really man? Like 1lb a piece maybe... Make a tubular front sub frame or something if you wanna drop weight.. Coming at us all sideways and sh!t with CF mirrors and other rice non-sense..

Dammit. I really wanted a roof spoiler. As long as it wasn't cf. I don't want cf on this car lol

its all pektels fault...

You're welcome. That guy - if he has that thin of skin - has no place in business. First few upset customers and he would disappear, leaving everyone with their thumbs up their asses.

lol. +1

I was also going to call him on the nitro post, regular air is mostly nitrogen, but there is a long thread on that subject where the OP also gets chewed up so I didn't see the need to point of another thread like that, but PEKTEL had to test the waters!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL PETE! :slap:

:p

Yeah, it sucks the guy left, but oh well, I dont see why though.I guess he had soft skin and isn't use to online humor and getting joked on.

He made a pretty bold statement, telling the guy flat out there is no need to remove his spare tire, since the nitrogen inside it makes the spare nearly weightless. Now, do I NOT correct something like that, and let unsuspecting people who read his post go fork out money for snake oil that doesn't really do anything? I'm doing the rest of the forum a service by correcting that guy's misinformation.

Secondly, do you want someone who actually believes that statement to be making parts for your car?

I will say it again. You're welcome.

Damn, I've been in a rather cynical mood lately. I think I need to up my alcohol intake. Or my meds.

You're welcome. That guy - if he has that thin of skin - has no place in business. First few upset customers and he would disappear, leaving everyone with their thumbs up their asses.

I'm doing the rest of the forum a service by correcting that guy's misinformation.

Secondly, do you want someone who actually believes that statement to be making parts for your car?

I will say it again. You're welcome.

Damn, I've been in a rather cynical mood lately. I think I need to up my alcohol intake. Or my meds.

Good points. lol

As long as it wasn't cf. I don't want cf on this car lol

why not CF, its much stronger and lighter than anything else, and if its because you dont like the look of CF, you know you can paint it right.

we just had a 94 M3 with a vortec in our shop about two weeks ago, every thing on this car was CF, the hood, trunk lid, fenders and all was painted body color except for a logo on the hood and the pin striping which was just clear over the carbon, not usually a fan of pin stripes, but it was kinda neat that you could see the CF on the fenders, the rest of the stripe down the side was just regular tape and didnt look good at all, but then again i dont get paid to tell people what they did wrong with there cars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back