New pics, 20's and Avic F90BT

if i hit a dip while turning it will catch the fender a lil bit.. im gonna cut the piece of fender out.. not very much at all .. wont even be noticable. no rubbung at all in rear with 2 in the back so all good..what do u think of the pics ,,, should i be a photographer???lol

Looks nice, I have been waiting to see these pics. I think I like the 18's still a bit better. What happed to your old Navi unit?

thanks guys... i cant wait to have a meet to show her off.....:D
the Avic is great , i have had no problems so far with it. Avic411.com is a forum that helps alot, there are many hacks that can be done to it and many solutions that they have that pioneer dont even know about. the rims are jaguar Senta wheels , no not in 19's though. i love the look as well and the ride quality has not been sacrificed that much. the jag 18s rode alot harder, so hard in fact that i cracked 2 wheels lol.. i think that was caused by the runflats...?

Looks nice, I have been waiting to see these pics. I think I like the 18's still a bit better. What happed to your old Navi unit?

old navi is in a box but no bezel ,,, i hacked it up but if you buy a new bezel it can be screwed back on.... it works flawlessly if anyone wants to buy

Car looks great man, great. Love that color red on the ls, reminds me of my dads mustang like a redfire and the wheels really go good with it.

About time you get some pics of the deck. The last time we spoke I think, it was on order. So avic411 has become your best friend too I see. The wheels look good man and also the deck. How's that new knob working out for you?
Did you do the bypass when you put it? There's rumor that Pioneer coming out with a new deck this summer and it's suppose to correct all of the problems that was with the current F series. Mine been working great, just got to connect my rear view camera. Never did tap into the backup lights, but the wire is ran though. Everything looks good though good work.

I question whether getting 1-piece rims or 3-piece....

I just don't wanna spend over 3k on rims cause I know they're gonna get dirty, possibly scratched, and possibly stolen because the way the economy is...anyone's willing to steal a buck :p

I question whether getting 1-piece rims or 3-piece....

I just don't wanna spend over 3k on rims cause I know they're gonna get dirty, possibly scratched, and possibly stolen because the way the economy is...anyone's willing to steal a buck :p

Stick with one piece. Three piece is going to hit you over the head real hard:bash: :bash:

Members online

No members online now.
Back