New Pics

Those wheels look great on your car. More pictures but from further away...

Hey, how about some pics from farther away? It's kind of hard to see how well your rims go with the car when it's so up close.
It appears those rims go great with the car but I can't really tell.

How much were the rims? Can you take another picture or two standing a bit further away?

all right.. another mia boy.. whats the deal!.. lol.. well.. i took everything off the LS.. lookin to get anything for urs? I don't want to deal with shipping.. I have some minor things left on the car I won't be needing or wanting.. PM and lets talk..

Looks good. You are finally the first one to paint the McLaren Grille the way I would if I had it. With that said, can you take a front end picture from a ways back so I can see the entire front end in perspective?

all right.. another mia boy.. whats the deal!.. lol.. well.. i took everything off the LS.. lookin to get anything for urs? I don't want to deal with shipping.. I have some minor things left on the car I won't be needing or wanting.. PM and lets talk..

i'm in fl. what do you have

i'm in fl. what do you have

Yeah Im in Miami, what do u have?

I about to get either the sprint springs or the cannuk ones, after that I want someday buy rims. My idea is to lower the car 2" in the front ( i guess i'll warm the springs to go down to 2" drop ) and as for the rear I want 20x10 with the biggest lipp possible. How bad is the rubbing and how can I solve it?

The rims i want are chrome Volk's GT-C or gram lights pro.

Members online

No members online now.
Back