New rims, not big enough for everyone but I like em

He's talking about when someone does 20's with the proper size tire, the entire diameter of the wheel/tire combo does not change from stock. That means that whatever gap that existed with the wheel/tire stock setup, the same gap would exist after 20's. The way to eliminate the gap is to lower the vehicle.

He's already said that he doesn't prefer the tires that are on his wheels now because he thinks they look too thin.

Thank you sir.

Tard boy,... can you honestly define what is tire and what is shadow in that pic?

Looks to me like you cant. Wait let me look at it again....yep cant really tell. Stop making insults that end in self humiliation.

u got what u like thats all that matter, beside i got 20's i just drove from texas to maryland road noise kept me awake, and I am constantly afraid of hitting pothole and bending another rim, 125 to fix. and dont forget about cost of replacement tire. thats a clean look u got on your car. 5 stars.

find better tires.... I have had my 20's on all summer and they are actually quieter than the 17s with all seasons on them. Infact, people with other lux cars comment on how quiet mine is. Even with the rumble of the new exhaust, if the windows are up and I'm not heavily into the gas....nothing

Thank you sir.

Tard boy,... can you honestly define what is tire and what is shadow in that pic?

Looks to me like you cant. Wait let me look at it again....yep cant really tell. Stop making insults that end in self humiliation.

Tard boy??? Bravo coming up with that one....you must have asked your kids that run around your apartment all day that one. Just because you inserted your foot in your mouth doesn't mean you have to hate once again. Let me know when you can afford big boy things :lol:

Just got this set of Enkei J10's put on last week. Went small and stuck with 17's cause I had just put new tires on the stock rims and didn't want to buy a new set of tires again so soon. I'll ride these for a while till they need tires then go 18 or 19 inch. I know they're not everyone's style or size but I think they go with the car pretty well, had to stay away from chrome 20's.
lincoln.jpg

They make up for their size in a look that's decent and not the same as everyone else has. Too big looks wrong, too small looks wrong too. Those don't look bad at all. Not sure I've ever seen those on an LS either and that's a good thing too.....

It seems to be real popular to go pimp on the LS (wheels too big/too much chrome) and that's too bad....they're really sportier cars than that and seems to me they do better with performance mods than with huge wheels/too much chrome and under glow etc.

Tard boy??? Bravo coming up with that one....you must have asked your kids that run around your apartment all day that one. Just because you inserted your foot in your mouth doesn't mean you have to hate once again. Let me know when you can afford big boy things :lol:

Way to ruin someone else's thread like every thread you post in sharky.

Damn alot of BASHING goin on. lol. but looks to me as if 20''s are the way to go.. ill tell u how the 22''s ride when i get some tires for them..:)

You would have thought that instead of coming up with a comeback worst than Mike Tysons he would take what I said into some type of consideration.

Isnt this the kind of thing that belongs in the "Bitch Slap" thread???

Members online

No members online now.
Back