New Shots

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Took a few new shots.:rolleyes: 21 to be exact.:N Still have a few more locations to hit this weekend. Might enter one for the calendar. What you guys think?

04 small.jpg

DSCF2786 small.jpg

DSCF2788 small.jpg

DSCF2789 small.jpg

DSCF2790 small.jpg

DSCF2791 small.jpg

DSCF2792 small.jpg

DSCF2793 small.jpg

DSCF2795 small.jpg

DSCF2796 small.jpg

DSCF2797 small.jpg

DSCF2798 small.jpg

DSCF2799 small.jpg

DSCF2800 small.jpg

DSCF2801 small.jpg

DSCF2802 small.jpg

DSCF2806 small.jpg

DSCF2807 small.jpg

DSCF2808 small.jpg

DSCF2810 small.jpg

As always your car looks amazing. How much time before colf course security caught up with you taking few shots?

As always your car looks amazing. How much time before colf course security caught up with you taking few shots?

Busy killing the golfers............. I mean gophers.:rolleyes:

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
You can do better for the calendar, I have total faith in you. You can do it! The car is looking great though.

Shots 1-4 had so much potential. The setting, time of day, everything was perfect with the sun flare in the background.

I don't know how many settings on your camera are changeable but in this scenario you needed a tripod or something to sit the camera on to start. Then you would have wanted a longer exposure time, a smaller f/stop for aperture and then to lower your ISO to compensate for those two changes

Shots 1-4 had so much potential. The setting, time of day, everything was perfect with the sun flare in the background.

I don't know how many settings on your camera are changeable but in this scenario you needed a tripod or something to sit the camera on to start. Then you would have wanted a longer exposure time, a smaller f/stop for aperture and then to lower your ISO to compensate for those two changes

I just went through the different settings. Aperture, shutter speed, automatic condition mode, etc.... Guess I need to experiment with it some. Try to get the colors to "pop" more. Sick of my pictures lloking washed out or to dim.

I still have a few more locations to hit. Before I pcik a calendar shot. So far, I like these the best.

04 small.jpg

DSCF2787 small.jpg

DSCF2801 small.jpg

DSCF2786 small.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the razzi kit.. but your car just flows so nicely with it. I love your car dude!

On the road sunset shots with angels on:

Do you have the option of Manual camera setting with attached/remote flash?

Try setting on M and adjusting for background exposure (sunset). Then play with flash strength (two flashes: one on front of car, one covering side of car would be good, full "pack lighting setup" would be best)

The background will be right exposure, with the car "popping" in foreground with flash(es).

Try it out, makes for awesome images.

This guy used to shoot for the mags I worked for (view the red Camaro image at the bottom on his website). Check him out, a good reference: http://davealderman.com/#/page/987f/home/

1101gmhtp_09_o+2010_chevrolet_camaro_ss+front_driver_side.jpg

Members online

Back