No horn to use!

The Rev

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My horn doesn't work, I dont have the time (mainly because I only have time at night) to get in the car and start looking for wires, but where are the connections for the horn? Its really been bothering me not having one, im sure the prick i bought it from had disconnected it for some odd reason, like almost every thing else in the car, thanks.

forget the stock horn & do what I did. It's all hidden underneath the car & it's loud as heck! It makes people JUMP!!!

air horns 001.jpg

air horns 006.jpg

air horns 009.jpg

air horns 012.jpg

air horns 017.jpg

My horn doesn't work, I dont have the time (mainly because I only have time at night) to get in the car and start looking for wires, but where are the connections for the horn? Its really been bothering me not having one, im sure the prick i bought it from had disconnected it for some odd reason, like almost every thing else in the car, thanks.

Just use your finger!

forget the stock horn & do what I did. It's all hidden underneath the car & it's loud as heck! It makes people JUMP!!!

Did you tie that into the factory air-ride or did that all come in a kit? If not, I can think of a way to skip the compressor and tank that come with the air-horn kit. Think it'd work? :shifty:

Cruise control doesn't work either I figured that'd have something to do with it. I'll have all day tuesday&thursday to work on it, ps rich thats a sick setup, how much was it haha

Did you tie that into the factory air-ride or did that all come in a kit? If not, I can think of a way to skip the compressor and tank that come with the air-horn kit. Think it'd work? :shifty:

It's a complete kit. I have also used the cadillac pumps and they work great with a little modification. The wife has the Dukes of Hazzard on her ride!:cool:

Members online

Back