noob with q's about lskoncepts

sonnydryzdale

LVC Member
Reaction score
I know alot of you guys have made purchases from lskoncepts, and I believe they are a good company, but I have a couple questions regarding their products and can't seem to get a reply from them. I would appreciate some input on why they aren't returning emails, why they don't post a phone # on the website, and if I was to order an intake and loyds mats how long would it take to process/ship the order?
Thank you in advance for your time and help :cool:
-Sonny

I purchased the K&N intake off ebay and got it the next day and it was shipped directly from K&N to my house.

I know alot of you guys have made purchases from lskoncepts, and I believe they are a good company, but I have a couple questions regarding their products and can't seem to get a reply from them. I would appreciate some input on why they aren't returning emails, why they don't post a phone # on the website, and if I was to order an intake and loyds mats how long would it take to process/ship the order?
-Sonny

For the loyd mats, they are the same price on ebay. I got mine off ebay. they have a loyd store on there somewhere.

Hey BLACK, I can't find the Gen2 k&n on ebay. Called k&n and they say they don't make one. I've checked every part store in the twin cities and now it appears that lskoncepts is the only option, unless I wait for one on ebay or this site. I'd rather not wait

lskoncepts

I purchased an air intake from them over a week ago and have neither seen the intake or a response to my emails and phone calls. Has anyone else had problems with this company? I'm beginning to think I was taken myself...

-Sonny

What more do you need to know?

I ordered a grill from there. They don't communicate, but the site said 10 business days and it took 10 business days and it was what I ordered.

Gotta say though, if I e-mail a business and they don't respond I don't deal with them. If they're willing to ignore you BEFORE they have your money, just imagine after.

I purchased an air intake from them over a week ago and have neither seen the intake or a response to my emails and phone calls. Has anyone else had problems with this company? I'm beginning to think I was taken myself...

They take forever.

It could be up to a month before you get anything.

I ordered Brakes Pad, Rotors, Shocks, and Floor Mats on May 8, and they charged my credit card for the full amount on May 9. I received the Brakes Pads and Rotors, but not the Shocks or Floor Mats as of June 18. I've send 4 email messages and left two voicemail messages (there is a phone number on the packing list from what I did receive.

Note that their web domain registration expires June 21, 2011

Contact information I have includes:

info@lskoncepts.com
return@lskoncepts.com

865-238-0109

LS Koncepts
4646 Aylesbury Drive
Knoxville, TN 37918

It took a while for my Euro's to come in, but I don't think it was 6 weeks.

They CAI comes from Kurtz Kustoms and it took about a month for mine to come in as well.

still waiting on my splash guards...which are supoosed to come from ford i guess..but its been 4 months and ken hasnt responded to my emails concerning it for around 2 now. at first it was delay after delay (on fords behalf according to him) now its im just flat out 100$...apparantly i can try n get the CC company to reverse the payment??? i just havnt tried yet...

It will come. I had the same concerns when I purchased my lse wing but it came in about 10 business days. It should be okay.....be patient.

Ken has already been trustworthy. I do believe the project is operated on a shoestring. He never has been very forthcoming regarding 'phone communication.

KS

I'm lucky it was only the one part... I was going to purchase the magnaflow exhaust and the floor mats too, but I ended up finding the exhaust cheaper on ebay - and received that in 5 days. That's the same route I should have taken with the intake. I'm sure he's (Ken) has provided a lot of you guys great service, but if you can take my money and not return any of my messages then we can't do business. I drive a Lincoln, so you know I have high standards!

^ Yeah, he use to have good customer service, atleast when I dealt with him he did. Last thing I bought from him was the lse front bumper kit. He was shifting his attention around, putting lsk as more of a hobby, if even that now, so it got and is getting less attention. Ken did provide a great site to purchase ls items from, I was on there a lot when I first got my ls and had nothing but good things to say about it and him. It's sad to see it go down, but it's looking like the end for lsk :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back