NOPI St Louis, LS vs Mopar Boys

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here is my competition. Looks like Mopar was trying for a sweep till the LS showed up.;) When I rolled up, these guys flocked to the Lincoln like a moth to a flame. Think they were nervous?:lol:

The Magnum is the one I am worried about.

The cream color Charger is not in our class. All of them are together.

Nopi 07.jpg

Nopi 08.jpg

Nopi 06.jpg

Nopi 05.jpg

Nopi 04.jpg

Nopi 03.jpg

Nopi 01.jpg

Nopi 02.jpg

Refresh everyones memory. This what I lost to last year at NOPI. 300C on 22's.

Lose 03.jpg

Just the three of us. Me, myself, and I.:lol: I have never seen another LS at a show. The few guys here on LVC that show there LS's are spread out all over the country.:( It would be nice to see more at shows.

that 300 isn't that impresive to me but maybe a year ago it might have been. ur car takes it hands down but then again i'm being biased and would be part of a slanted croud, lol :N

that 300 isn't that impresive to me but maybe a year ago it might have been. ur car takes it hands down but then again i'm being biased and would be part of a slanted croud, lol :N

He had a 3 W7's in the trunk. Lots of stereo equipement with moniters. I think it was the stereo goodies and the fact it was a 300C. I was cleaner then him.

Is the Magnum ans SRT 8? I think your car should take it if the judges arent stupid. I love the Vivid red

Magnum with a Hemi. Completely debadged. Metal flake paint. Nothing to frak out over. It has air-ride and people chit them selves over that stuff.

I've seen that 300 before. I believe that car is at Don Brown Chrysler on Kinshighway alot. Pass by there everyday. The sales men glare at my LS when I roll by. (same color as your) (HAHA, probably think I'm you. NOT!!!!)

I'm not overwhlemed by your competition, but I'm biased (own a LS duh) and see 300s and to a lesser extent magnums and chargers all over the place.

Anyway good luck

I've seen that 300 before. I believe that car is at Don Brown Chrysler on Kinshighway alot. Pass by there everyday. The sales men glare at my LS when I roll by. (same color as your) (HAHA, probably think I'm you. NOT!!!!)

The owners name is Nelson. Hes in the Air Force. He is currently stationed in Korea. The car is in Cali now.

I miss these days. Loved beating up on those poor 300s.

Need to get the LS right and start shining again.

Members online

No members online now.
Back