Nos

Fast_ls

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a NOS kit for Lincoln LS and will also fit any ford fuel injection system V8 All hardware included Very Very easy to install instructions are also in package. The kit has not been even installed yet I sold my Lincoln to my brother in law. If you are serious email me and I'll get some pics and my phone # for more info. I've installed this kit on two LS V8 in the past works great horse power range from 25-125hp 70-80hp is what I recommend all jets included asking $400.00

Well that is a very cool setup. However, is this breaching into the region of solicitation? No offense, but I hope you passed this by Joey before selling a product on here.

Sorry

JoshMcMadMac said:
Well that is a very cool setup. However, is this breaching into the region of solicitation? No offense, but I hope you passed this by Joey before selling a product on here.

Yes I do feel offened I was trying to be cool and see if anyone was interseted that maybe thought they could never have on there LS. I thought we could share this kind of info, who knows maybe you have something that someone is looking for. Whats wrong with that Thanks Vic and Joey I am sorry for any inconvience I would understand if I get banned from site thats ok with me shame on me. Vic

Fast_ls said:
Yes I do feel offened I was trying to be cool and see if anyone was interseted that maybe thought they could never have on there LS. I thought we could share this kind of info, who knows maybe you have something that someone is looking for. Whats wrong with that Thanks Vic and Joey I am sorry for any inconvience I would understand if I get banned from site thats ok with me shame on me. Vic

Ohh please, ban? It would only be JoshMcMadMac idea. He likes to do that kind of thing. . .

Fast_ls said:
Well, I am glad you got your panties in a knot over a little foresight. I didn't say anything about being banned, just that perhaps you should get permission to sell items in mass before actually doing so. If this was simply an "interest" post, then I appologize; it certainly did not come off that way. Asking for interest in mass production of a product is something I highly condone!

And Sifrino, when you start providing worthwhile input to this site people might actually head what you have to say. Until then, quite with your antagonistic bullsh!t.

JoshMcMadMac said:
Well, I am glad you got your panties in a knot over a little foresight. I didn't say anything about being banned, just that perhaps you should get permission to sell items in mass before actually doing so. If this was simply an "interest" post, then I appologize; it certainly did not come off that way. Asking for interest in mass production of a product is something I highly condone!

And Sifrino, when you start providing worthwhile input to this site people might actually head what you have to say. Until then, quite with your antagonistic bullsh!t.

Thank You

Its ok that you placed the ad, just in the wrong forum is all. I moved it, no big deal. No banning....... I really do all in my power to avoid banning people.

What would be real great, since you've installed a few of these, maybe I could get you to write up a how-to article for our tech section..... LVC TECH I would really love a NOS article for the LS, as we have one for the Seville and one in the works for the VII - and another one in the works for the VIII.

How about pics of the kit your selling? That might encourage a few of the LS guys to buy it....... OH -- and I hope you told your brother in law to our little site here.......

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back