Not much to see here besides love...

Rifleman@LaymansPC.com

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I've had the car for over a year now and have spent so much joy time behind the wheel and working that I've never had time to snap any good pictures. Everytime I wash it, it gets dark before I have a chance for pics. Today was the day I finally got done washing with enough daylight left for some photos.

It is bone stock (other than a few minor things I've done for utilitarian purposes like the high beams + fogs).

68,000+ and climbing > http://laymanspc.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=04LS

Nice!! Very clean.:cool:

The LS is one good looking car, of course we are all bias here. ;)

Now, you need that Kenne Bell from that link you posted!!

I've had the car for over a year now and have spent so much joy time behind the wheel and working that I've never had time to snap any good pictures. Everytime I wash it, it gets dark before I have a chance for pics. Today was the day I finally got done washing with enough daylight left for some photos.

It is bone stock (other than a few minor things I've done for utilitarian purposes like the high beams + fogs).

68,000+ and climbing > http://laymanspc.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=04LS

Looks good, nice to see other 2nd gen V6's.:p

I'd personally not own a Gen1 V6 unless it was a 5 speed. Gen2 doesn't matter either way, Gen2 is a VERY nice car. The V8 models are nice, but seeing as I use it as a daily driver and the fuel economy is slightly better, and performance isn't missed, I saw no reason to wait for a V8 to become available. Although a loaded '06 would be nice.

Thanks for the compliments.

I'd personally not own a Gen1 V6 unless it was a 5 speed. Gen2 doesn't matter either way, Gen2 is a VERY nice car. The V8 models are nice, but seeing as I use it as a daily driver and the fuel economy is slightly better, and performance isn't missed, I saw no reason to wait for a V8 to become available. Although a loaded '06 would be nice.

I know this is a little apples and oranges, but both my '06 LSes get better mileage than the '00 V6; around town and freeway. I'm sure the '03-'05 V6s would do a little better than my '00.

Remember, all LSes are 5-speeds. Some just have to be shifted manually......

I was actually looking for a V8, but got a great deal on my V6, and it was in better shape then the V8's I looked at. I don't miss the power in day to day driving, but nothing beats the sound or smoothness of a V8

Did you have a thread regarding how to keep the fogs and/or low beams on when you switch to high beam? I've been thinking about doing this but I haven't seen it mentioned....

I'm sorry, no, I don't. I performed that modification before joining here. I found a "bent relay tab" mod on a Mustang forum. Purchased a replacement relay for #7 in the fuse/relay panel under the hood and tried it and it worked. Returned the replacement since the mod worked.

I'll write up one for the LS with pics if there is enough interest to sticky it somewhere.

I'm sorry, no, I don't. I performed that modification before joining here. I found a "bent relay tab" mod on a Mustang forum. Purchased a replacement relay for #7 in the fuse/relay panel under the hood and tried it and it worked. Returned the replacement since the mod worked.

I'll write up one for the LS with pics if there is enough interest to sticky it somewhere.

First, I'm loving the looks of your LS. Very clean and I love the silver ext on black int.

Second, I would definitely be interested in seeing a write up on that mod.

I would definitely be interested - I'm getting ready to do the HID conversion and I hear it's bad for the HIDs to turn on and off repeatedly when you switch from High to Low beams and back...

Members online

No members online now.
Back