Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

I talked to a few members. Seems most are scouting locations. I have a few in mind. Need the time to clean the LS and get to them. To busy with work and kids to have time to much of anything else.:(

I'm just waiting for something besides overcast or clear sky's. Something interesting. Clouds or something. Lol.

Hey I will be in Appleton on the 15th for dropfest, and will have my dads camera. (He takes pictures for nhra.com) If you would like to meet up and use the camera, pm me or something and let me know. I would be more than willing to help you.. I know its pretty close to the deadline, sorry.. you won't be at dropfest will you? (Its a custom car show if you didn't know)

That would be awesome. I usually do go to dropfest each year and I'll prolly be going this year as well
You should pm me your number

I don't think I'll make it in time, John. :( Was hoping to capture some fall colours, would go nicely with my stock-ish LS.

Seems most are scouting locations. I have a few in mind. Need the time to clean the LS and get to them. To busy with work and kids to have time to much of anything else.:(

Ya that. I will be submitting a pic soon. Just have to find the right time of day when the sun is at the right angle for the pic I want.

I like this one

moraine.jpg

8 entries.:shifty: All this stalling. Expecting some killer shots.

Hard to get out there with class. I was going to clean 'er up and get some shots but they're calling for rain. :(

If executed correctly, a rain shot in Black and White would be nice as hell. That has stuck with me since earlier mentioned.

I'll try and find a nice size puddle afterwards to get a reflection shot. Someone on here had one. I'd say it was Manoli or someone else with autumn red.

Autumn red pops up I'm thinking manoli or rollin. Just spent the last half hour going through the picture thread searching for it lol.

Lmao, i searched his posts. I think it in one of the lsotm threads (or similar)

Other than the plate being removed, what else is changed?

Just a reminder.....cropping the front plate is allowed for entries.

Hey hey, there it is. Btw, that wasn't his calendar submission it was just a shot.

+1....that pic has been on here for awhile. Should be a submission though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back