(Off Topic) Current Dream Car

1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV in yellow. Or a 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Supreme in red.

and i cant believe nobody has talked about one of these yet!

wideopen1.jpg

lie3.jpg

lie00011.jpg

knight.html

if your super car rich, you've got to have a bunch of toys that need haulin

jbs.html

http://extremesupertruck.com/index.html

1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV in yellow. Or a 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Supreme in red.

My mother had a 1972 Cutlass Supreme. It wasn't a 442, but it did sport a 455. That was a sweet, sweet car to drive. The torque across the entire RPM band was wonderful.

Its ok jmtiseo, its the size of the Sentas that really matters

It's not the size of the Sentas that matter, it's how you mount 'em.

Boom! Roasted!

the 370's are a little better, but the interior on the 350 is about as vanilla as it gets

Well, if Car & Drivers renderings of what the 2015 Mustang will look like are even 75% right, then this my friends is my current dream car:

2015-ford-mustang-artists-rendering-photo-481617-s-1280x782.jpg

Not bad, hope it's about a foot longer in the cabin than the current Mustang or I'll have to pass when it comes time to replace the LS.

Not bad, hope it's about a foot longer in the cabin than the current Mustang or I'll have to pass when it comes time to replace the LS.

Yeah hopefully they will take some of that front end overhang and give it to the cabin. While I definitely like the concept I could do with a lot less front end overhang

Members online

No members online now.
Back