Official LS OWNERS Picture Thread

Since no one has posted anything in awhile; I climbed the 90 footer today.. Right over the tree tops!

emmc_20110302132147.jpg

Dude that's insane! Will like to post some pics but the car is dirty..Might get a car was on the way home..

I like knowing that I'm restoring someone's family's power.. The wages are just a bonus.. I might actually apply for some transmission work (the steel structures or poles like the 90).. I REALLY like being that high.. Just because I know that not everyone can do it..

From left to right:
85-80-90

The scores left to right:
95-90-100

Now, since I would already be (not technically) 80 feet, what's another 10? Plus, that 80 was tore up.. So I got 100% on that assignment..

Thats awesome! I'm also a man of heights. Nothing as crazy as that but pretty fun as well. Heres a picture of a house we do on a regular basis. I'm a professional roofer, I've been doing it for 5yrs now. I like being a little scared every day :)
34705_164781200199123_100000017324610_601593_3294819_n.jpg

Oh wow ! How's the wind up there , Fast ? I bet those poles sway at the slightest breeze ! I like my job because I know not many people get the oppertunity to do what I do ! So here's a pic of my CBI and me !

IMG00043-20100603-1247.jpg

Jul28_0002.jpg

And here's a few pics of the engine we put on about three years ago. Its not one of those huge huge diesel engines but it can't fit under your pick up !

Cat%203412%20E.jpg

3412%20E%20mount.jpg

Thats awesome! I'm also a man of heights. Nothing as crazy as that but pretty fun as well. Heres a picture of a house we do on a regular basis. I'm a professional roofer, I've been doing it for 5yrs now. I like being a little scared every day :)

I did a little bit of roofing in my days.. Nothing professional or anything.. There is something about heights that just..............calms me down.. :)

Nevertheless, a roofer is fun also.. Looks like you guys have a ball

so are we pic whoring now??

That's what this thread is for! And we have to pic up Petes lack of.. :lol:

Yeah I'd honestly never do it if I didn't work with the crew I do. We have as much fun as possible doing such a terrible job haha

A remote controlled Humvee..?

remote controlled? heck no....

lol thats a late 80's retired M998.

Has no ac, no cd player...6.2L diesel. converted into a recruiters vehicle. slow as hell but lots of torque
and goes through anything!

not a wussy soccer mom H2 or H3 and not even as fancy as the H1. Just a no frills transport vehicle. Fastest i could get one was just over 50 on the highway.

That would be all kinds of fun ! My machine is run be remote well everything but the clutch and outfeed.

Swapped the motor in my mustang last year and finally got it tuned last week - just in time for winter hibernation. Looks like a tranny rebuild is on the list for next year. I'm losing about 20-25 through the AOD but have bad knees so going to stay with it. Shop said I should have about 480 RWHP with 94 octane and T-5 tranny.

P1050286.jpg

P1050715.jpg

Dyno tuning:
http://youtu.be/mRvyC7eYgLs

Members online

No members online now.
Back